AA Trade Fair, 26th 27th June.

John Hancock

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that the show is a long travel for many people, surely its unreasonable for the AA to say that camping is not available. I understand the gate for the 2 days last year was just over 1700, this would surely be higher if more were encouraged to stop over, with a weekend ticket to cover the 2 days and if necessary a fee for overnight camping. Maybe a pointer to this forum, which has a higher attendance than the AA show, may help to swing the opinions.

Hopefully we are allowed to camp, i went to the APF last year and you were not allowed to there.

As you say it would ruin it if you couldnt camp out. I like the idea of the T shirts, maybe with the arbtalk winning caption on for example. Surely we could muster a banner for the middle of the village somewhere!!!!

the AA havent shown any support for this site yet...i doubt it would go noticed

This is the reply I had off the AA - It's going to take two weeks to get an answer!

Good morning to you Mr Hancock

Thank you for your enquiry. I will endeavour to deal with the response as quickly as possible, but it may take two weeks before I can confirm the situation as we are in the middle of relocating the Head Office. The removal lorry will arrive on Monday 23 February and once the office is reset I am hoping to have the answer.

I appreciate your patience at this time.

Best wishes

Zoe

Zoë Paskins

Administration and Events

Arboricultural Association