AA Trade Fair, 26th 27th June.

John Hancock

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for the Arbtalk village, camped at the show last year, its amazing how much you can spend still pissed!!!!! Too many shiney things to buy, and justification is so much easier hung over!

The village must be built, and Steve should bring a banner!!!!!

I am up for the Arbtalk village, camped at the show last year, its amazing how much you can spend still pissed!!!!! Too many shiney things to buy, and justification is so much easier hung over!

The village must be built, and Steve should bring a banner!!!!!

:dito:

I have heard that they may not be letting people camp this year due to the amount of rubbish left last year, i hope its only a rumor.

i camped there last year and there was no rubbish left by us or others in the area i was in.

we were asked to move in the morning:thumbdown: for the cars to park but they never used the field we were camped in.:confused1:

they did'nt like fires either, but as ours was raised on a metal sheet and contained in a b+q garden incinerator they did not as us to put it out.:001_tongue:

one year we had a lamb on a spit for the friday night, it was lovvveelllyy:001_tt1:

I can understand the fire issue, given that a coupla years back some idiots had a fire, which they had thrown glass into. At 4am they were running thru the hot ashes bare foot, I had to administer first aid to one with horrendous cuts, and call out an ambulance. The site H&S followed this up next day, and they got reprimanded. If people were more responsible we would all be ok

Im sure there will be a few of us comming up from North Devon for the weekend, and we may even bring some local scrumpy to share with our fellow arbtalkers. How about getting a job-lot of 'arbtalk' tee's printed, so we can spot fellow members?

It’s great that everyone is so enthusiastic, especially that its still so early in the year,(must be this lovely spring weather) :001_smile:

I could think of no better way to ‘spread the word’ of Arbtalk by wearing some trendy, well designed T-shirts. I can imagine the response of none-Arbtalk members on seeing a large group of handsome guys, and girls wearing such trendy T-shirts.

We need to find out if this rumour of no-camping is true or not. I hope it isn’t as ‘The Village’ is a dam good idea! Perhaps the organisers need to be made aware that if everyone is in good-spirits they are far more likely to spend more money. I’ll see what I can find out from the AA.