Introducing the Throwpod

marcus_arb

Does it only come in 10oz? Surely that's not coming down out of a rough barked tree..? Ive got 10, 12, 14 and 16. 10 only comes down on smooth barked trees. Maybe my throwline isn't slippery enough.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good & alot cheaper than rope knight.

Two different products I know but given the choice I would spend my money on this one (when my lead bag pops though!)

I have a 10oz & 12oz on zing it line & rarely use the 12, only when chucking through ivy or cedar trees. I did have an 8oz & that gave me great hight but only came down on smooth bark at over 20m throws.

Has this been used in a big shot?

Still £40 is alot of money when £9 will do the job & last for a good while.

Is their a life expectancy on this? I'm guessing it is 1000yrs + due to the components or accidental loss:biggrin:

I use mainly zing it with mine but I also use dynaglide from time to time which works well.

We did have same spare materials left over from a batch which was enough to make an 8oz throwpod which I've been using everyday on rough and smooth bark trees and never had many problems getting it to come down, I sometimes have to ping the line and this usually gets it going

Hi danavan,

I used the throwpod from a big shot on the africa trip and it flys well out of it. Hit a couple of high shots that regular bags were struggling with. It needs a bit of positioning to get it to fly right out of the head but when it does it works great!

Geoff