Imbox boot care

Jonesie

Hi All

I need a little feedback on a new thing we are trialing in our shop.

All boots need to be looked after and either waxed or use a spray. The reality of this is less than 50% of people do. So we have put this machine in our shop to do it for you for just £3.50. All you need to do is have clean boots. This you are welcome to do here, using our sink and cleaning brush.

Once your boots are clean we place them in the machine and the rest is done for you.

The advantage of using the machine is it covers all the boot evenly and lasts a lot longer then if done by hand.

My question is if you was here would you use it for £3.50?

And if buying a new pair if we offered it free with every pair of new boots sold would it help us win the sale?

All the details are here and a little clip.

IMBOX® ShoeCare A/S | Footwear Protection Treatment Service

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxbfFoQlD0]Imbox ShoeCare - Product Presentation - YouTube[/ame]

Does it oil the lace hook rivits? Two months on still no reply from yourselves or stein? Yes, the guy from stein said oil them. Then used the example "what do you do it your car goes rusty?" my reply. If my two month old car goes rusty I'd be after a new one......

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

why bother paying effax does a very good job and is cheeper

If it was quick and convenient -which it appears to be- then there's a good market. Obviously not for everybody...

How many people pay the Latvians a fiver rather than scrub your own car?