Four Pops

Mick Stockbridge

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupe, I could guarantee 100% no damage whatsoever with the mewp and could do it in one day without clearing up behind.

Unless you cut and hold or cut and rope every single branch, theres always a slight risk otherwise.

The last phoneline I cut through (buried in a conifer hedge) cost me £400 to have put back up, the householder was in no mood to do me any favours by reporting a fault. The line was an emergency help button line for an elderly resident.

:001_smile:...and the hire of the mewp is not profit, it is the customer paying for the mewp not you, it should be added onto the quote not taken out of your profit. You can argue the extra cost over your competitors by GUARANTEEing 100% no damage, no inconvenience of having static caravan roof repair done etc etc.

and no excerting yourself trying to get right out to the ends of the branches to get that little one that you can't reach to rope so risk rolling it down the outside of the canopy hoping it will miss whatever

Rupe, I could guarantee 100% no damage whatsoever with the mewp and could do it in one day without clearing up behind.

Unless you cut and hold or cut and rope every single branch, theres always a slight risk otherwise.

The last phoneline I cut through (buried in a conifer hedge) cost me £400 to have put back up, the householder was in no mood to do me any favours by reporting a fault. The line was an emergency help button line for an elderly resident.

:001_smile:...and the hire of the mewp is not profit, it is the customer paying for the mewp not you, it should be added onto the quote not taken out of your profit. You can argue the extra cost over your competitors by GUARANTEEing 100% no damage, no inconvenience of having static caravan roof repair done etc etc.

and no excerting yourself trying to get right out to the ends of the branches to get that little one that you can't reach to rope so risk rolling it down the outside of the canopy hoping it will miss whatever

do you have boards or sheets for the tracks on the mewp on the soft grass hahaha:001_tongue:

Low pressure tracks hardly make a mark on grass unless you turn quick, if you turn bit by bit it leaves very little marks. Only a few pounds per square inch if that

I know, I was only jesting regarding th 100% ZERO damage haha:001_tongue: