First job advice needed !!!

Graham 777

Dont kingswood do a combined CS30/31/32/38/39 Chipper & brushcutter course. £4k but even so, He might be able to get some money for a business start up grant if he doesnt have the reddies here and now.

Hey guys

I've been doing my training at Brampton valley and from what I've paid for my CS30/31/38/39 I'd say for all these tickets they would definetly be cheaper (significantly).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

I've been doing my training at Brampton valley and from what I've paid for my CS30/31/38/39 I'd say for all these tickets they would definetly be cheaper (significantly).

even so you can tell from this guys post he is at the very very start, doubt he has any resources to speak of, assumption.

Hi guy's once again thank's for the input :thumbup1: as one lad has quite rightly "assumed" I just haven't got the shilling's at the moment to take any course's although they are a "priority" but in the "cold light" of day I really do need to be out there "earning" as My Transit tipper has swallowed the "bulk" of my money and the tool's that I've managed to get together so far have about took up the rest :blushing: although still a long way to go as regard's getting all the tool's together goes tool wise my next purchase that I'm saving for is a decent top handle saw for my "lad" to use when he's available as I said earlier he will be fully qualified come May but I can have him in when he's not in college :thumbup1:

I would like at this point to say that this is a complete change of direction for me at a pretty late stage in life I'm 50 this year :blushing: and I'd like to publicly thank Andi for his offer of a few week's work which I would take up if he was closer !! thank's mate your a "goodun" like so many on this great forum :thumbup: