Dirty scratters

Dean Lofthouse

Why put it / them in a prominent place where they are easily seen unless you are purposely wanting people to see them.

My yard is within the boundary of a children's area or scout camp, we are being plagued by dirty gits coming down and doing their bit at all hours of the day but I never seem to be able to time it right and catch them.

What's really annoying is they leave all their crap behind, jonnies, tampax, towels, wetwipes etc just thrown out everywhere including on top of walls the lot.

Last year I was working at my yard when three people told me there was a couple at it on the footpath in their car in full view and seemed to relish being seen. I called the cops, told them someone was exposing themselves and told them it was a kiddies area and two hours later they still hadn't turned up and the shaggers had gone.

Last time I gave up on calling the cops and confronted the next lot, made them get out and pick up all their shite, which is probably why this is happening now.

I think next have to scare the crap out of them, but then you worry about your barn being burnt down

Cops are useless round here nowadays, I've given up on them

Sorry it's a bit graphic

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1362328211.176157.jpg.ee8ee91eb0febbd916737c85d0a8a9cd.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1362328233.190427.jpg.295957aeb1e52769e2265c72bdda12f7.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1362328251.660694.jpg.43f95e9655cf4c335205122421cfde9b.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why put it / them in a prominent place where they are easily seen unless you are purposely wanting people to see them.

My yard is within the boundary of a children's area or scout camp, we are being plagued by dirty gits coming down and doing their bit at all hours of the day but I never seem to be able to time it right and catch them.

What's really annoying is they leave all their crap behind, jonnies, tampax, towels, wetwipes etc just thrown out everywhere including on top of walls the lot.

Last year I was working at my yard when three people told me there was a couple at it on the footpath in their car in full view and seemed to relish being seen. I called the cops, told them someone was exposing themselves and told them it was a kiddies area and two hours later they still hadn't turned up and the shaggers had gone.

Last time I gave up on calling the cops and confronted the next lot, made them get out and pick up all their shite, which is probably why this is happening now.

I think next have to scare the crap out of them, but then you worry about your barn being burnt down

Cops are useless round here nowadays, I've given up on them

Sorry it's a bit graphic

[ATTACH]116222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]116223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]116224[/ATTACH]

HI DEAN NOT GOOD MATE AT ALL can you not stop them coming down your lane to your yard we have the same thing here to on one of our yards hope you get it fix soon jon

I think wanting to be seen is called dogging. :blushing:

Pat. It would all depend how good looking the women was:lol: if she would happen to look like anything from the fav tv girls thread I'm in. :thumbup::lol::lol:

Your right over scaring them and the worry over your own property being damaged... Maybe get someone else to give them a fright and they may not know it was anything to do with you.

Dean, the apathy on the part of the police is absolutely pathetic. I guess there is no way to set up a gate to keep this Vermon off of your land?. It angers me so much to see how pigs think they can get away with being themselfs on private property. Since this is a public forum I will send you a PM on some suggestions to solve the problem.

easy-lift guy