looking for Arb trucks for sale?

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

ive thought about landies but they just cant carry enough chip and still have room for tools, and the turning circle is pants!

hilux too small again, one big reduction and it will be full before the jobs done, same as a landy, I will stay small for a coupke of years but I cant climb forever, will need a gang or two out when im fifty plus, and i like having crew to look after. I used to treat my lads on birthdays, no warning, off to the pub or somewhere cool for a chillin day:thumbup1:

I was thinking the same, Hilux could cope with the chip but no where for tools, LR too, then I realised I could get a 130" WB Landy, Crew Cab for the tools, cargo bay for the chip. Its only a little bit shorter cargo bay than the standard LR pick up.

Edited by Syd_B

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would your current employer allow you to register s/e so you can do your own work on a wknd, if you can target a different market that does'nt step on their toes?

sod that work for your employer during the week, do your own bits at wknds ££££££££££ till you have enough to put down for a suitable vehicle etc, Then when you have your vehicle & plentiful sources of work then register SE

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

sod that work for your employer during the week, do your own bits at wknds ££££££££££ till you have enough to put down for a suitable vehicle etc, Then when you have your vehicle & plentiful sources of work then register SE

My estate could handle hedge trimmings, couple of pole hedge clippers and a short one would be a start.:thumbup1:

Thing is if you need to advertise for work you need to be legit,plus if your freelancing they are prob gona want an invoice.Plus there are a lot of businesses out there struggling to keep on top, last thing they need is people on the fiddle to compete with, at least if your s/e its a level playing field, thats just my take on things :thumbup1: