looking for Arb trucks for sale?

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

Hi all got to set up again, time has come for me to do my own thing and so I am keeping my eyes open for a new arb wagon capable of towing a chipper and carrying tools and chip box.

if you know of any semi decent ones going for preferably 3-8k give me a heads up, needs to be london low emmisions compliant,may have to stretch the budget if nothing coming in at these values.

I really didnt want to go it alone again but im being held back bigtime and my wings need to be wide open again:thumbup:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you tony, ive always thought a man with your knowledge and skill should have he's own company, best of luck with it all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

thanks, been there before better get it right this time, cant afford to fail this time, last chance saloon for me!:lol:

I would like the little isuzu:thumbup:

transits are grafters though, had one before, slow but sure:thumbup1:

My mate has a tiny toyota dyna 3ton tipper legally get a ton on the back thats after a chip box, its a very nice truck worth looking out for turning circle is practically turns on its own length. Pulls like a train 130bhp economical aswell, top of you budget you would get a decent one maybe even a 3.5 ton one.

My mate has a tiny toyota dyna 3ton tipper legally get a ton on the back thats after a chip box, its a very nice truck worth looking out for turning circle is practically turns on its own length. Pulls like a train 130bhp economical aswell, top of you budget you would get a decent one maybe even a 3.5 ton one.

thanks, shall have a look at them:thumbup1:

thanks, shall have a look at them:thumbup1:

They are good id never herd of them till he got one, its basically the izuzu and cabstar but a different badge.

Good luck in your new venture though you deserve a sucessfull business with how much you love trees and tree work and saving old trees and there unique eco systems :thumbup1:

Hi tony

If you don't mind me asking, what stopped you the first time?

Iveco trucks for me I rate em anyhow :001_cool:

stupidity is what cost me my business that and thieving scum, left me with no means to earn and 54k to pay in advertising and debts, got closed down for failing on the vat bill in the end, but the truck and chipper going one night uninsured chipper and no value in the truck left me crippled and looking for a job:thumbdown:

my confidence took a battering and the stress of watching them tools 24-7 killing my enjoyment so didnt want to start again.

Ive got to go it alone now, ive got a mission that my current employer wont embrace, sadly cos i was pretty stable and happy, been there 6 years now