Kids Quotes

Christopher Schroeter

When I was out working a small boy approached me and asked where I lived, I replied 'on a farm a few miles away'. He then asked me if I'd cut open my sheep yet, when I asked him why I would do that he replied 'so you can get the chicken out'! I was a bit confused but not as much as he was apparently!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked my 5 yr old daughter if she would like to watch the rugby down my local club and she said yes and got really excited , on the walk down the hil she said "daddy it's going to be a very hard decision to decide what cider to drink today " the wife and I where in stitches .

My 3 year old son was watching my wife get changed and asking loads of questions about boobies, what they're for, why women have them, not men, etc - all of which she was happy to respond to, matter of factly. But just in case he went and discussed her breasts at nursery or wherever, she said "but darling, you musn't talk about ladies' bodies with other people, except if you're a doctor or, maybe, a scientist."

Long pause, then "Mummy, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor or a scientist."

That's ma boy!

My niece is very caring. Always looks after my sis when shes sick. Shes obviously learnt some skills because when she was over at ours ( i live with parents) dad wasn't feeling great. She told him to lie on the sofa and said " i'll get the important things you need to feel better"

Dad said "whats that then?"

" oh a blanket, chocolate and Jack Daniels"

To say we were gobsmacked was an understatement.

I got a text from one of the other parents at school at the weekend sayin he had just squirted tea out of his nose... My oldest who is 5, was at a friends playing and the other parent overheard Haakon (my boy) tellin the other boy if you drink Fresh orange after caviar it tastes all yucky!.

FTR he was referring to cheapo Norwegian cod roe in a tube you have on toast usually at breaky time.

• 2 weeks later...