Never give up!

Quercus-90

John ocallaghan mob ...............Hope is of use to u

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

i hope this person is happy for his mobile number to be sent all around the world in 2 seconds flat!

I know i wouldnt be, use the PM system for personal infomation it`s alot safer:thumbup1:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope this person is happy for his mobile number to be sent all around the world in 2 seconds flat!

I know i wouldnt be, use the PM system for personal infomation it`s alot safer:thumbup1:

I think u mite have a point

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi,

Good pics and attitude, run a very small operation in letchworth, quite a way to come but will be needing the odd days help from time to time on bigger jobs as i am loosing one full time ground y/driver, i do most of the climbing, the apprentice does some and some times i get freelancers in when my body is suffering ( have sustained several injuries these last few years) but would be good to have more people available part time with developing climbing skills that also don't mind a bit of dragging on bigger jobs, most of our work is domestic. Also have a friend in buckingham that may use a climber from time to time, espesh if your reductions are good (speed and quality).

Pm me with some details, not promising anything but we could talk some more.

Deano

Hi,

Good pics and attitude, run a very small operation in letchworth, quite a way to come but will be needing the odd days help from time to time on bigger jobs as i am loosing one full time ground y/driver, i do most of the climbing, the apprentice does some and some times i get freelancers in when my body is suffering ( have sustained several injuries these last few years) but would be good to have more people available part time with developing climbing skills that also don't mind a bit of dragging on bigger jobs, most of our work is domestic. Also have a friend in buckingham that may use a climber from time to time, espesh if your reductions are good (speed and quality).

Pm me with some details, not promising anything but we could talk some more.

Deano

Hey Sylvaarb!

Thanks for the positive comments, I would love to come help you guys out when/if you need :) Only an hour ish from me.

Ill PM you my details :thumbup1:

Hi Everyone! Hope work is busy for all :thumbup:

so my hunt for work and experience continues! passd a few chaps working this week so stopped chatted and handed out a few more cards. next on my plan of attack list is email The guys at tree-life!

On a random note! here is a cider fueled edit of some random footage i came up with on tuesday night :laugh1:

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by Quercus-90