Never give up!

Quercus-90

Hi Everyone,

I posted a while back asking if anyone could offer me some work in order to gain some experience.http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/50972-experience-work-full-set-kit.html

Things have moved on! I have gained quite a bit of experience since my last post, I now have my cs30/31 and have my cs38 booked for march and as soon as i can afford it will do my cs39 (tickets are expensive!) Full, clean uk (non b+e) driving license. Have more Kit! better ppe etc!

I am still trying to find someone willing to offer me some part time work and teach a young enthusiastic, dedicated climber. Anything! I am self employed so I'm flexible, happy to work on an as and when basis. Im very happy to do a trial day for free! and or meet up before hand so you could decide if i might be of use!

Im based in berkhamsted hertfordshire, But i can travel.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know there are a million threads just like it! but,I really wont give up on what i want to do.

image.jpg.89eeb12ab245974480de27dd22417f76.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg.b0cb3a11bcd5c7062028c05cd858df3c.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg.1f88ccdfb60099883935339b34576a18.jpg

5976639a3c258_image(2).jpg.b4d3ed5d9a0d5487c2ee8141e16457da.jpg

Edited by Quercus-90

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there , I spoke to u the other day I'm just up the road in tring sorry didn't get back to u the other day we had enough blokes in the end , but if we ever need any extra hands on any thing will message u if u up for it . Don't no if it is of interest to u but John ocallaghan at wendover was looking climber full time and part time

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi there , I spoke to u the other day I'm just up the road in tring sorry didn't get back to u the other day we had enough blokes in the end , but if we ever need any extra hands on any thing will message u if u up for it . Don't no if it is of interest to u but John ocallaghan at wendover was looking climber full time and part time

Hey Lyons, no problem at all dude :) thank you very much for baring me in mind, and yes please keep me in mind if you get anything in the future!

Do you have any contact details for John ocallaghan? Username :)?

Thanks again, all the best

Hey Lyons, no problem at all dude :) thank you very much for baring me in mind, and yes please keep me in mind if you get anything in the future!

He not on here but I've got a number for him ill dig it out

Edited by Steve Bullman
Please use pm system

Hi Everyone,

I posted a while back asking if anyone could offer me some work in order to gain some experience.http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat/50972-experience-work-full-set-kit.html

Things have moved on! I have gained quite a bit of experience since my last post, I now have my cs30/31 and have my cs38 booked for march and as soon as i can afford it will do my cs39 (tickets are expensive!) Full, clean uk (non b+e) driving license. Have more Kit! better ppe etc!

I am still trying to find someone willing to offer me some part time work and teach a young enthusiastic, dedicated climber. Anything! I am self employed so I'm flexible, happy to work on an as and when basis. Im very happy to do a trial day for free! and or meet up before hand so you could decide if i might be of use!

Im based in berkhamsted hertfordshire, But i can travel.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know there are a million threads just like it! but,I really wont give up on what i want to do.

HI MATE NICE ONE all the best mate with it jon :thumbup: