Anyone run a 660 on 20 ins bar thanks all

mendiplogs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI STUBBY thats more like it mate i run a 20 ins on 660 it ok but my 660 does not rev very high not like the 441 thanks jon :thumbup:

Jon did you see my Husky 372 spud just ported ?? He gonna do my 390 next , then my 395 ,. then my 3120 !!!!!!:thumbup:

i am running an 18 with a 9t sprocket.

you know if you blow a compressor over the sprocket in the guide bar and it makes the high pitch whuring sound. well i get that when i rev the saw!!:001_cool:

i took the rakers down a bit too much me thinks. you take ya life in your hands when using this little puppy! but it goes through timber like a hot knife through butter:thumbup:

• 2 years later...

I run a 20" for lighter weight when I don't need the 25 or 36" bar for falling or chopping large logs into firewood. I do 99% ripping on my Logosol M8 with the 25". I never use anything longer than the standard 16" bar on my MS261, in order to keep it as light and as powerfull as possible too.

Low profile chains are substantially faster as ripping chain.