United Colours of GreenMech!

PeteB

Pete, is there any chance of a factory visit?  Is it something that might be possible as part of a group or by arrangement?  I know it might be seen as a bit geeky, but having just placed an order for an ArbTrak150, I'd love to see it on the line.  Also, it's been requested in black, I notice on page 4 you mention a black unit with silver decals, if I were to get the colour codes for the company sign writing, would it be poss to have the GreenMech logo in the same colours to match when the machine gets some company decals?

Did you order one at Vincent's Open Day just last week? Sure a factory visit is okay, I'll talk to Julian on Monday and ask him to keep a watching brief and organise one so that you can witness the birth of yours. Have a think on the colour of the decals or backing behind the logo and let us know and we will look into it.

Yours will hit assembly in 6 weeks or so, are you okay if I see if anyone else fancies tagging on?

I got a college visit soon as well as a load of Lantra people, but would put on group visits by request.

I kind of ordered it a couple of days before the Gnome World extravaganza, but went along anyway. Met Julian - I had met him previously at a Vincent’s “big dig day” a couple of years previous but that was before you’d introduced the fold up infeed on the  ArbTrak. For sure wrt group visit, I’m easy to tag on with another group if you have one already planned, or for anyone else to tag on at the same time if I have a chance to visit (already had someone say they’d like to join in.)

Really appreciate the opportunity if it comes off ??

• Like 2

Okay, I'll look into a day for a group of tree people. It may be in a couple of months, we start at 09:30, meet and greet with coffee. Introductory speech followed by a Power Point on the pedigree and facts and figures. Grouped up (depending on total number) and a tour of the facility. Buffet lunch and then you can have a play on whatever demo units we have. Last thing is coffee/tea and open forum. We try to get you away for 14:30/15:00. We would look to have 18 or so people to split into three groups so as not to hinder the workforce while getting a good look about. We naturally expect that if asked, you do not mention something that you have seen in the factory that may be commercially sensitive (prototypes, methods, materials etc).

If you wish to come, please send your contact details to [email protected] and advise if you have any special dietary requirements (Vegan/Gluten free/Lactose Intollerant etc)

I'll also advertise this elsewhere on the forum and it is open to all (well, nearly) people with an interest in machinery and manufacturing. Date to be confirmed later - but usually done mid-week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay Folks, the cut off point for Arbtalker people to book a place on the next factory tour is this Friday at 19:30 before I hit the Gin! Several people are staying locally and I'm told that fresh straw in the stable with morning nose bag will be mid 50 sobs. Others are travelling and some will no doubt ring on Tuesday night! But, please do email me if you really want a spot! peter@greenmech. co. uk

• Like 1