IBS, anyone else got? how do u cope?

Rik

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cbd oil look it up on net

The universal 'cure all'. There's some interesting reading on a site linked to Cancer Research UK that I was looking at this morning. I'll try and post a link later.

It seems to me that it's still going to be another ten years before the medical profession accept or come to terms with this. It's still so much in the test tube and mice stage of research.

I've tried to discuss the possible benefits with an oncology consultant who thought I meant smoking it:biggrin:

A friend of a friend is currently being kept alive with it, she's got leukemia & was given just months to live & she's getting better... Just wish my brother would try it (bowel cancer).

Check out Ricky Simpson / phoenix something or other

Unfortunately the medical profession will never accept it, they just try & synthesise it for resale :-(

A mate makes it for cancer patients so I'll ask her when I get out, cheers

If you can get caps that are 18%cbd2%thc you would be making a good start I'm afraid the uk is along way behind the rest of Europe and most of the oil is coming from under ground labs that can't get you a exact figure or% .

Also look up the benefits of chargoal on purging the body.

Cheers. They still don't know what it is :-( Funny moment from the consultant yesterday after an examination "we're sending you to surgery now to have your appendix out" no you're bloody not I says... That came out 5yrs ago! I'd rather be in the vets I tell ya :-)

If you can get caps that are 18%cbd2%thc you would be making a good start I'm afraid the uk is along way behind the rest of Europe and most of the oil is coming from under ground labs that can't get you a exact figure or% .

Also look up the benefits of chargoal on purging the body.

Why that percentage? I thought 50/50 was the medicinal tincture...