navara must go. gutted

the hedge man

What a **** day, had to pay £3000 odd grand to Tax man, so sat down this morning with my wife and made the payment, even though I think my accountant has cocked up!

Went out to find some thieving scum bags have broken into my garage and stolen loads of my kit, climbing kit, rigging kit, rescue kits, tools, blowers, Combi system, drils, saws, planers, nail guns, loads of other kit - I Airsoft and its ALL gone!, etc, etc,etc

Oh, well tomorrows a new day, lets hope the insurance pay out!!?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys advice heeded. Actually feel like my head is going to explode today.

Yr advice on hedge cutting/pricing has been much appreciated - I've swotted up ready for the spring - some of yr posts on AT are great. I would go for a payment plan. I can't see them turning it down as yr being honest and must have always paid in the past. From their point of view you are being upfront and offering something. Fingers crossed for better weather this year. Good luck dude.

Al

Cheers Rob, much appreciated mate.

Well I held onto my truck by getting the people who owe me money to cough up. I hate it when people say 'thanks for your work, looks great, your cheque's in the post', im then waiting for weeks afterwards to get payment. I had to get tough with them and got results, Enough to save my truck so im happy now.

Hence truck not so gone! Not so gutted!

Well I held onto my truck by getting the people who owe me money to cough up. I hate it when people say 'thanks for your work, looks great, your cheque's in the post', im then waiting for weeks afterwards to get payment. I had to get tough with them and got results, Enough to save my truck so im happy now.

Good on you mate,it's always a bad thing if you have to sell something rather than choosing to.:001_smile:

Yr advice on hedge cutting/pricing has been much appreciated - I've swotted up ready for the spring - some of yr posts on AT are great. I would go for a payment plan. I can't see them turning it down as yr being honest and must have always paid in the past. From their point of view you are being upfront and offering something. Fingers crossed for better weather this year. Good luck dude.

Al

cheers for the positive input Al. Pleased you like some of my posts, that's Brill. :thumbup:

Hence truck not so gone! Not so gutted!

You deserve to be happy, and that is a big part of why your in business for your self, other than chasing down customers for funds owed:sneaky2:

Have a great weekend:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy