Safety tool box/chest what do you use?

Treemoose

How about beefing up the garage itself? You'd protect everything then, not just your saws.

Hi Jon the garage is alarmed and has CCTV on it with van/cars parked in front of it. The garage really needs a new door and roof put on hopefully that will get done over the next 18months or so

I just want to make as many hurdles to deter

So much thieving going on as you can see from threads on this site and personally know of 4 friends that have been done over in the last 2 months!

Maybe I'm being paranoid but want to do what ever I can to try and stop the bar stewards :thumbdown:

Hi Jon the garage is alarmed and has CCTV on it with van/cars parked in front of it. The garage really needs a new door and roof put on hopefully that will get done over the next 18months or so

I just want to make as many hurdles to deter

So much thieving going on as you can see from threads on this site and personally know of 4 friends that have been done over in the last 2 months!

Maybe I'm being paranoid but want to do what ever I can to try and stop the bar stewards :thumbdown:

Fair enough John. The roof is your weak point probably; so many get screwed by a kick straight through as they were built 30 years ago of ply and glued on felt.

The gun cabinet idea sounds good; perfect for a double barrelled 880!

Yeah the roof is pants! Not a lot I can do this time of year tho

Having a look about I orderd one of these for £259 free delivery that seemed good to me

It measures 1800 x 488 x 388mm the spec looks pretty good and the size is perfect for sitting all saws and combi system in :thumbup1:

image.jpg.81ef5c31a235bc70aa84026d0e6dd336.jpg

Yeah the roof is pants! Not a lot I can do this time of year tho

Having a look about I orderd one of these for £259 free delivery that seemed good to me

It measures 1800 x 488 x 388mm the spec looks pretty good and the size is perfect for sitting all saws and combi system in :thumbup1:

Nice one - thats what I have got!:thumbup: