Banner Ads on Arbalk

Honey Bros

those particular banners are located in the off topic threads for the most part, and as such pull up ads that are relevant to whats being discussed at the time

i never realised that before steve, i knew they were only there sometimes, but i couldnt work out why, as usual it was the blatintly obvious. sorry mate

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno- find them a pain n the ass,on widescreen small laptops like mine-I kno they wil be useful to some folk, but they just fill the screen-maybe ( I'm being constructively critical here ) so sort of bubble directory like on Apple Os X type as you mouse over-it inflates itself-then it would be out of the way -for us ( me) until needed.

K

Dunno- find them a pain n the ass,on widescreen small laptops like mine-I kno they wil be useful to some folk, but they just fill the screen-maybe ( I'm being constructively critical here ) so sort of bubble directory like on Apple Os X type as you mouse over-it inflates itself-then it would be out of the way -for us ( me) until needed.

K

I'm looking at this site at the moment on my 8" screen Asus, and the banners create no problems for me. IMO an ad is paid for. therefore the advertiser wants it to be seen, a necessary evil.

Ads ensure the survival of a forum that is Free to its users

So I really cant complain

in the main they are just part of the screen appearance to myself ,however they do offer a good easy route to relevant sites.

this site is in its infancy really, so advertisers who are already here should do well as the site becomes more popular

I'm looking at this site at the moment on my 8" screen Asus, and the banners create no problems for me. IMO an ad is paid for. therefore the advertiser wants it to be seen, a necessary evil.

True -it is-smack my bum-you got a tiny Asus then?