Sat stitching another zip into Stretch airs!!!

Sciadopitys

They are great trousers, but the zip/crotch thing is a joke.

Mine are 3 1/2 years old and only just coming to breaking point, but I've had new zips twice and a fair bit of stitching.

Maybe one of the dealers can tell us if the latest generation are better made in the knacker-sack area?

I'm on my third pair of Stretch airs and have never had a problem with the zips, stitching? Yes, but in the past but I feel my latest pair, Gladiators, are very well made.

I feel strange saying that and I'm not sponsored by Pfanner.

That said, it seems to be a design fault really.

Andy Collins tip about all ways doing the zips up when you wash them seems to help.

Edited by High Scale

I destroyed 3 pairs within months of each other but i did not wear the braces and only used a belt. I now have a pair of gladiator 2 which came with braces. These have not gone nor do they shoy signs of doing so. If they sit too low on your hips you will rip the crotch out. Get some braces on them and that will help the issue.

This was also the case on my, hi flex, oregon grey things, stihl xfit and a pair of sips, crotchs blew out on all of them.