How do you delete profile??

toprotter

Back with the negative vibes again chipper080, take what anyone says with a pinch of salt:thumbup1:

With the way things are going what else have i got apart from negative vibes people offer me jobs (working interviews ) and people say that they will help get me to them and let me down what else is there.

(Check out my thread good and bad points)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way things are going what else have i got apart from negative vibes people offer me jobs (working interviews ) and people say that they will help get me to them and let me down what else is there.

(Check out my thread good and bad points)

You think your life is tough?? :001_rolleyes:

Yes i do no money no job and still looking, some people have money saved up but i haven't as was unable to due to wage size (below min wage) living with my father in a council house i still have to pay rent so saying thinks like it's cheap or free to live with parents. Now bills are just getting bigger as i can not go to job centre as last boss has not sent me my p45 so i can't sign on so yes i think my life at the moment is tough.......

Yes i do no money no job and still looking, some people have money saved up but i haven't as was unable to due to wage size (below min wage) living with my father in a council house i still have to pay rent so saying thinks like it's cheap or free to live with parents. Now bills are just getting bigger as i can not go to job centre as last boss has not sent me my p45 so i can't sign on so yes i think my life at the moment is tough.......

Did you watch the video???

Every day above ground is a good day! Suck it up and get on with it there are plenty of opatunities out there if your prepared to find them! Don't give up!

This has been said by you before and many have replied with simmilar to the following !

The more tyou wind yourself up into the frame of mind that life is all doom and gloom and nothing is going right you wwill always find the things to convince yourself that life is dealing you the bad hand ! Life is tough very sometimes but its what you makle of it that makes it work.

Re your P45 ring up or go see your last boss if your in that much need to sign on you will go and get it sorted rather than use "he hasnt sent it to me yet" as a reson for not doing it !

as others have tried to help you and told you find little things to do for people even if its an hours raking up leaves for £5- 10 its money it gets you known it gets you into a btter frame of mind !

Please try and lift yoursself out of this dark place oyur putting yourself in trust in your self and with some decent effort on your part you will get where you want to be if you want to get there !