Me,myself and I

Deeco

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Today's job was a site clearance!

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020395.459971.jpg.cab92bc81dc548e175cdb2f85db9cc31.jpg

Had a new groundie to put to the test

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020500.964986.jpg.dcc780dfb925c31454e67e2929fe3472.jpg

1 fell down the driveway, and all the waste was left on site.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020660.021290.jpg.8537c7402d98594711fe43b1ab66dda1.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020677.675224.jpg.7a42a2c3d61d44a419a1f4b22654c452.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020712.263631.jpg.7b4e8cef1d93bc8d473c4436e1c10e92.jpg

All in all a good job, the newbie wasnt up to much though...

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1363020803.896549.jpg.6e6006625f9e138fa9dfefed577bdc56.jpg

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

A bit of news (only time will tell good or bad).

After two weeks at home and a lot of hard thinking I decided not to get my flight back to Mallorca.

The reasons not to go back

- money

- accommodation

- not learning anything

- un safe at times

- boredom

- not enough work

Out weighed the reasons to go back

- the weather

So now I am unemployed:sad:, looking for work and saving for my much needed first NPTC ticket.

So if anyone in the central Scotland area has a days work for an eager, energetic, hard working, reliable and honest trainee I am the man for the job!

Also is anybody aware of any grants/funding available that would help me towards my cs30/31 ?

Any advice on the best way for me to go about getting employed or more employable would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Deeco :thumbup1:

A bit of news (only time will tell good or bad).

After two weeks at home and a lot of hard thinking I decided not to get my flight back to Mallorca.

The reasons not to go back

- money

- accommodation

- not learning anything

- un safe at times

- boredom

- not enough work

Out weighed the reasons to go back

- the weather

So now I am unemployed:sad:, looking for work and saving for my much needed first NPTC ticket.

So if anyone in the central Scotland area has a days work for an eager, energetic, hard working, reliable and honest trainee I am the man for the job!

Also is anybody aware of any grants/funding available that would help me towards my cs30/31 ?

Any advice on the best way for me to go about getting employed or more employable would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Deeco :thumbup1:

Hi decco.

Can't you goto college for free while you under 19. Get all your tickets there and work weekends.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Good luck.

hi decco

just in response to asking about colleges and such I made the travel over from ireland to go to moulton college in northampton and i would highly recommend it im mid way through my first year and i have never once doubted my decision on studying it,love it alot and have learned alot so far with a year still to go :) when you are under 19 you do get all the tickets and stuff free with the exception of the college fees :) Darragh