What phone!!

elwapo

I got a 'Sony Xperia Go' a few months back.

Asked in the shop for a robust phone as I work outside etc. You can apparently take photos under water with this thing (not in a hurry to try, mind) as long as the charger and headphone ports are closed. Dust proof as well.

I've got a cheap leather case on it to protect from knocks. I regularly use it in the rain and even took it up Mount Snowdon (it got a proper bath in my pocket that day).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're considering an iPhone 5 then compare with a HTC One X +. Love my One X and the Gadget Show rated it well above the iPhone 5.

Yes i think i may get the htc one x or the htc x8 , but not sure about windows phones !! , iphone is like $$$$ , So i am going to pass on that one :sneaky2:

Yes i think i may get the htc one x or the htc x8 , but not sure about windows phones !! , iphone is like $$$$ , So i am going to pass on that one :sneaky2:

you may find most are on 24mth contract ,cheap enough if you need that kind of phone :001_smile:not sure how long 1, would last in the arb world :001_smile:

HI MATE i think there the best mine gets a hard life and it still works well thanks jon :thumbup:

Yours must be super special or they just don't like me the screen just goes black and says Nokia and won't do f**k all phones for you just give me a new one every time. haha just my luck :biggrin:

If ur not intrested in the iphone 5, try the 3gs or 4 as you can get the phone free and only £10-15 a month and will still do what you ask AND yourll be able to download the arbtalk apps ;p

Exactly what i did. Didn't want to be tied to a 2 year contract on an astronomically expensive plan so just bought an older 3GS. Does all I need of it. I have two cameras so dont need a flash camera on it. Also bought an otterbox for it and it's survived several drops and a couple of soakings in my pocket. I cant comment on any others as this is my first smartphone but I do know a mate had a couple of cheaper phones and they kept crashing. The Galaxy S3 looks a nice bit of kit but it's way out of reach of my shallow pockets.