Artic Loads Of Mixed Hardwood For Sale

Cosy Logs

Fair play to you, i dont know the reasons you have for this but you must have them so i respect and trust that you have made the best decision for you and your company!

See its that easy not to antagonise people who have made a decision based on what is best for them. :001_tt2:

It would appear I've upset you, that really was not my intention:001_rolleyes:

How you find my post "antagonising" is beyond me:confused1: you must have lead a very sheltered life.

If you reread my post you will see I was not telling you what to do, just pointing out that as Nick says trying to control your local market is a none starter.

This is a "discussion" forum, so if you post anything you have to expect people to express opinions.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear I've upset you, that really was not my intention:001_rolleyes:

How you find my post "antagonising" is beyond me:confused1: you must have lead a very sheltered life.

If you reread my post you will see I was not telling you what to do, just pointing out that as Nick says trying to control your local market is a none starter.

This is a "discussion" forum, so if you post anything you have to expect people to express opinions.

Your Avatar says it all!

Hey Jon

Im just here making a living like the next man, and yes skywhatever it is a discussion forum but im pretty sure my post is a yes or no kind of post, do you want timber? no, well unless you know 100% the circumstance and reasons for any such stipulations that someone has put in his or her post then carry on to the next post that might ask for your input!

Or ask and then if you do not agree with my reasons then give your opinion.

HI COSY we had the same here mate years ago around our village with log chaps i find now having looked back it better to try and get on to together now lifes to short but i do no what you say as the log trade is very much like dog eat dog around here jon :thumbup:

Fair play to you, i dont know the reasons you have for this but you must have them so i respect and trust that you have made the best decision for you and your company!

See its that easy not to antagonise people who have made a decision based on what is best for them. :001_tt2:

I sell logs and cord so won't furnish my competition with the very resourse they need to make a product that I also sell. Simples. :thumbup:

I sell logs and cord so won't furnish my competition with the very resourse they need to make a product that I also sell. Simples. :thumbup:

Yes but somebody will so why not make money out of them and charge a premium that way they can not be cheaper than you. I bought quite a lot of cord last year and sold it locally at a premium meaning i was cheaper.

Mind you maybe i should of kept it as everyone seams to be cutting soft for biomass.