Hurricane Clearup

ScottF

Has anyone heard whether or not they might need helping clean up after the winds on South-West France and Northern Spain? It all sounds pretty serious and I expect there might be months of clearing up to do.

I hate to sound opportunistic, but I know plenty of lads who got set up in arb after the '87 blow here, and the people affected might be happy for the help.

I was thinking along the exact same lines myself. Trying to figure out how to find if they need any extra help out there and how to go about organising it?? Let us know if you have any ideas??

I'd be well up for a few weeks in the land of the baguette!

i would be up for that but i dont think my work would be to happy about it.

plus if i did get the chance to go i would require someone to take me under there wing so to speak

but it would be good experience for someone like myself. there is always the next time i supose.