Scrap saws for a good cause.

GardenKit

Ransomes has had no takers as of yet and is now joined by a 1999 husqvarna 232R strimmer that is in need of a carb strip/rebuild (or new carb) and a spark plug only got replaced as dealer labour made it uneconomic to fix (had been running a bit lumpy when it went in but otherwise worked as it should) and although mechanically minded I'm crap with 2 strokes unless its really simple. So same deal as the ransomes free to anyone willing to collect it from Egerton near Ashford and make a donation to charity if you wish. Pm me for any further details or reply on here

Cheers graham

I'll have the strimmer if I can get it when I come down for Jonesie's show next month. :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
If Felix no longer wants the strimmer I'll happily take it.

Alec

Sorry mate, it's going home with me. I will be coming down after work on Friday so I can collect it then if you are there, Tractor62. If not, I'm sure somebody will look after it for me until I get there. What I will have for you, Alec, is some beer to say 'Thank You' for your help with my orchard project. :001_smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

No saws this time, but I have been tidying up my very messy garage at home, and have found a bunch of Whitworth spanners and sockets.

They will go in the scrap after the break, unless any Arbtalker wants them.

They will probably cost about £10 to put on a carrier, which I wiil pay as long as any bidder pays that much to the childrens trust.

Ok. Guess it's my turn on this one.

A small list of items.

A pot and carb for a husky saw. Have no idea what one tho. It is rather large. Tolison carb.

A small mount field mower, not self drive and no idea if it even works.

A collection of small trimmers, 3 in total again some bits missing from them.

A ts400 cut off saw, no pot or piston but most of it is still there, also an av buffer missing as I robbed it.

I think that's about it. If anyone wants the names of the stuff then tough you will have to wait until I go up the workshop again. Might go up tomoz but depends on what else I have to do. (Like present shopping)

Affraid same as Barrie as posting stuff will just be a pain, unless it's the carb and pot. Other bits are just too big.