Quick tyre question.

Mark Bolam

I really fancy a set of the kingpin hilanders but have been scared off. I have been told by tyres direct that they wont fit on my 04 Iveco daily. 195/65r16c

Has any one got a set on theirs and if so what is the outcome.

Do they rub, how many miles do you get.

I was told to only expect 3000 miles from them

thanks in advance

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really fancy a set of the kingpin hilanders but have been scared off. I have been told by tyres direct that they wont fit on my 04 Iveco daily. 195/65r16c

Has any one got a set on theirs and if so what is the outcome.

Do they rub, how many miles do you get.

I was told to only expect 3000 miles from them

thanks in advance

ive done over 3000 miles with mine on the transit and theres loads of thread left. they dont rub with a load on either.

ive done over 3000 miles with mine on the transit and theres loads of thread left. they dont rub with a load on either.

Do you plan on taking them off after the winter period or sticking with them all year round.

Do you plan on taking them off after the winter period or sticking with them all year round.

All year round for me. My yard is total mess after i got a tractor to move all my chippings its never recovered i cant get on it with a landy at the moment so hopefully soon it will dry out enough and with my tyres ill get on there.

This is a great thread for me to as I want to put mud tyres on the Transit.

I think I read on another thread that if you only change the rear tyres the ABS will come on every time you touch the brakes cos the tyre diameter will be different to the front.

Hasnt done on mine but my truck is a old bag of spanners :biggrin: