Theft pirbright surrey

Jonny Burch

Boxing Day.... Go outside to the truck to find a screwdriver next to the drivers door on the drive. Looks like someone's been back to have another go! Assume they got disturbed and left(not that there's anything in the truck!) on Xmas day too!! Animals!

Its got to be some one who knows you / knows of you / local /got a grudge . Have you had a run ion with any one local in he past ? Its amazing the lengths some types will go to to reek " revenge " when they feel aggrieved . Not saying tat this is it but worth thinking about .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mate who worked in the woods years ago and he spoke to a girl he knew , in a pub he used a lot . This girl was going out with a local scum bag . My mate had his saw stolen his van broken in to , sugar put in his tank and then all his tires slashed . It seems that was enough to satisfy he low life fopr 2 or 3 words of polite conversation .

Heartfelt.

Trouble with insurance is they often specify maintained alarms and mine wants redline. Certain locks on doors etc.

It's their way of having a get out clause. Most dealers that I see have the screaming alarm and smoke setup. Adds to your costs but not as much as loosing everything. At least it's a one off cost apart from maintenance contract and insurance premium.

I was thinking it might be someone I know....but I genuinely don't think I've p*ssed anyone off. I'm a small company and by no means go out there to take anyone else's work. Where I live there's umpteen firms and everyone seems to be busy. Where I used to live in Guildford I was constantly worried about stuff going missing as there was a local "family" who lived just around the corner. I moved to a quieter place to avoid all of that and look what happens!

I was thinking it might be someone I know....but I genuinely don't think I've p*ssed anyone off. I'm a small company and by no means go out there to take anyone else's work. Where I live there's umpteen firms and everyone seems to be busy. Where I used to live in Guildford I was constantly worried about stuff going missing as there was a local "family" who lived just around the corner. I moved to a quieter place to avoid all of that and look what happens!

Ok just a thought .

What a bunch of tossers, the thing about them visiting again is possibly true, 2 weeks after my digger and trailer were stolen someone tried to get my new trailer out of my yard, we can only think they were disturbed by all the security lights comming on. we have now resorted to piling heaps of logs around the fences to stop them getting out that way without a lot of moving involved.

Stubby in no way did I want that to sound offensive to you. Apologies if it did. You might be right and tht it could be someone I know! :)

Wow ! Not offended bud . ! I'm cool . No worries . Did not mean to sound offended . :biggrin: . Just hope you get a lead or something . Too many posts on here lately of poor honest hard workers getting done by thieving scumbags . Regards Andy .:thumbup: