velcro pads

Stephen Blair

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the alloy geckos, love em!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't fancy the carbon ones, I think I would wreck em.

Me too mate, they put the joy back into spiking. Do you find that after a bit of use the velcro that attaches the pad to the shaft doesn't work so well, what with all the dust and debris kicking around........maybe I should just clean them one in a whille!!!!!!!!

Top spikes though, couldn't entertain a pair of buckle up one's now.

Me too mate, they put the joy back into spiking. Do you find that after a bit of use the velcro that attaches the pad to the shaft doesn't work so well, what with all the dust and debris kicking around........maybe I should just clean them one in a whille!!!!!!!!

thats it, i am going to treat myself to the geckos. havent bought myself anything in ages. :001_smile:

As Buzz says, I always fasten the Velcro together too stop the dust getting on them.

Only had mine about 3/4 months, but OK so far.

I have the bashlin alloys with the upgraded caddy pads or velcro fasteners or whatever you wanna call them. Really comfy, like the spikes, quick and easy to convert and even easier to get on and off...

It does all add up though, mine came to the same price as the carbon gecko's (approx) but I have climbed on both the gecko carbon and alloy ones and I cannot really get away with them.

Horses for courses really, I would recommend the caddy pads but then you may like the Gecko's.