Get paid to lose weight.

Mick Stockbridge

I'll add another to this list. Your High St bank.

After the debacle that has recently come to the fore then you'd think they'd be cutting back on their 'Champagne party binges'.

Not a bit. I know someone....high flyer in business banking... that still attends these parties. It's ok though because now a charitable do and booked in a persons name rather than the Bank's.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who flood the ER or doctors surgery when they have a cold or a stubbed toe.

Apparently over christmas the emergency services were flooded with calls from idiots who had a cough and cold, now I know that the flu can be a killer but pahhh not many of us ever get the flu its usually a cold.

No doubt it is also probably doleys who can get all there meds for free going to the docs instead of paying 50p for a packet of paracetamol.

I've been on the dole once, for 6 months. The dole is absolute hell. Can't go anywhere cant do anything cant buy anything. I'm not talking about the small minority's who have grabbed the attention of the country through the sensational reporting of the tabloids. Most Claimants are not having a great time, and we don't know why people are claiming. i think it would be arrogant to tar everyone with the same brush. Especially when there is only very poor reporting to back up such claims. There are a few tree surgeons about to lose work and or one reason or another they may have to start claiming dole. Are they spongers, are we all spongers of the future. If anyone chooses to be on the dole over having ajob, then the're welcome to it. For that amount of people it will cost me 10p a year.

We could just eliminate unemployed, terminally ill, mentally and physically disabled, insane, poor, ugly, gay, jewish, Arab, blacks, communist and gypsies as these are the usual groups that are picked on. A small man from Austria had a similar idea a few years ago and many British soldiers lost their lives fighting such ideas. If you have a problem with any of these groups above I see you as a traitor to this country and the ideals we have lost lives protecting. There are some evil people walking around, who are responsible for murder torture and rape. Our own country has it's own population of criminals living it up with champagne every day. Leave the Vicky pollards alone, their lives are **** enough already.

To be honest the small amount of money we can attribute to lazy claimants is minuscule. If we you I are really bothered about people who are essentially stealing from us, we should bother to aim our sites at the biggest targets. does this not make sense. Anyone can pick on the weakest in society. It's called bullying where I come from. Like I said either your bothered or you have another Axe to grind. Look for references in any reporting.

John gummers annex is to the right of the house towards the field as you look at it. It's in keeping with the house, not badly done. This was about 15 years ago. I was planting an avenue of trees in his garden. I had a chat with his body guards. What a horrible man.

Quite worn out now.

I've been on the dole once, for 6 months. The dole is absolute hell. Can't go anywhere cant do anything cant buy anything. I'm not talking about the small minority's who have grabbed the attention of the country through the sensational reporting of the tabloids. Most Claimants are not having a great time, and we don't know why people are claiming. i think it would be arrogant to tar everyone with the same brush. Especially when there is only very poor reporting to back up such claims. There are a few tree surgeons about to lose work and or one reason or another they may have to start claiming dole. Are they spongers, are we all spongers of the future. If anyone chooses to be on the dole over having ajob, then the're welcome to it. For that amount of people it will cost me 10p a year.

We could just eliminate unemployed, terminally ill, mentally and physically disabled, insane, poor, ugly, gay, jewish, Arab, blacks, communist and gypsies as these are the usual groups that are picked on. A small man from Austria had a similar idea a few years ago and many British soldiers lost their lives fighting such ideas. If you have a problem with any of these groups above I see you as a traitor to this country and the ideals we have lost lives protecting. There are some evil people walking around, who are responsible for murder torture and rape. Our own country has it's own population of criminals living it up with champagne every day. Leave the Vicky pollards alone, their lives are **** enough already.

To be honest the small amount of money we can attribute to lazy claimants is minuscule. If we you I are really bothered about people who are essentially stealing from us, we should bother to aim our sites at the biggest targets. does this not make sense. Anyone can pick on the weakest in society. It's called bullying where I come from. Like I said either your bothered or you have another Axe to grind. Look for references in any reporting.

John gummers annex is to the right of the house towards the field as you look at it. It's in keeping with the house, not badly done. This was about 15 years ago. I was planting an avenue of trees in his garden. I had a chat with his body guards. What a horrible man.

Quite worn out now.

Here, here. Don't forget in these times many of us are a whisker away from 'the dole', repossesion etc.

I have a simple rule in life, I ask myself if every one lived like me would we have a sustainable society, I can answer YES.

Can a life time doley????????

If there were not so many leaches bleeding the system dry, the dole would be enough to be a real "safety net" for the unfortunately temporarily unemployed, and they could keep their lives on track whilst they find a new job.

I have a simple rule in life, I ask myself if every one lived like me would we have a sustainable society, I can answer YES.

If there were not so many leaches bleeding the system dry, the dole would be enough to be a real "safety net" for the unfortunately temporarily unemployed, and they could keep their lives on track whilst they find a new job.

Agreed...and it would be nice if all the money it saved went into the state pension to take care of all us hardworkers when we're knackered out:001_smile:

My good friend Shane across the road from me is paralised from the waist down. Wheel chair bound because of a motorcycle accident at an early age. Is he a sponger? If we're talking about people who are defrauding the system, then that's wrong. It's impossible to be a lifer these days. the system asks for proof of need proof that your looking for work. If someone is short term or long term unemployed then there's usually a good reason for it. The amount of people who genuinely fall into the sponger braket is very small indeed. The amount of money they sponge is also very small. I've worked all my life except for 6 months. I've known grafting since I was a small boy. I beleive in working to earn money, it gives you a sense of worth, a work ethic and discipline. But as long as laws arn't being broken I'm happy for the long term unemployed to claim. It's their loss after all not ours. The UK is a rich country and we don't know real poverty, anyone in need of a reality check should look to the starving millions in Africa. then we'd have something to complain about.

Robin Hood anyone?

Tax evaders are leaches are they not, with their off shore accounts and bentleys.

I don't know where you live Jason, but you appear too be quite nieve when it comes to "spongers".

There are thousands of able bodied people who just don't want to work.

They used too use the "bad back" excuse, but now they have tests that can catch them out. So now it's depression and stress, so they are not on "job seekers" they are on "incapacity".

If there were less spongers, your neighbour would get far more and enjoy a better standard of life.