Humans breeding out of control

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse thread ever!:thumbdown:

Life's for living, stop looking for misery!:001_rolleyes:

Life's for living in cloud cuckoo land where you can shut yourself away from politics and pretend things are all Alice in wonderland. One day you will have to wake up from lala land and it will hit you hard.

Anyone for tea ?

Britain has not been self sufficient for hundreds of years, we used to have the Empire to feed us.

The chances of a world war are very,very slim, what possible reason would the rest of europe have to wage war against us?????

Any war is likely to be much further afield and europe (from where we get much of our food) are likely to be our allies.

Yes the brain dead morons are out breeding us and the money (they get in benefits) is running out, so not sure whats going to happen there.

Life's for living in cloud cuckoo land where you can shut yourself away from politics and pretend things are all Alice in wonderland. One day you will have to wake up from lala land and it will hit you hard.

Anyone for tea ?

I am in the garden, drinking Cabbies and the dogs are running around playing with the new pup, I can hear my wife signing in the kitchen and the kids are watching Spiderman on a telly half the size of the wall.

I have a driveway with some lovely cars in it and we are all healthy:001_cool:

What have I got to be bothered about:confused1:

I adapt to situations, if the food runs out and the zombies charge up the rd, I will deal with it then, I ain't living my life. For that day:001_rolleyes:

If we have another world war it would be over so quick you wouldn't even notice it. Exept that the human race would be gone from nuclear fallout. And if you did manage to survive you wouldn't have any food as radiation would mean nothing would grow.

So bets option would be one bullet and one gun. Point to brain and pull trigger.

How's that for thinking miserable? Lol

Oh and I'm ok I've got a crate of tiger beers I was given for fixing a saw.

I am in the garden, drinking Cabbies and the dogs are running around playing with the new pup, I can hear my wife signing in the kitchen and the kids are watching Spiderman on a telly half the size of the wall.

I have a driveway with some lovely cars in it and we are all healthy:001_cool:

What have I got to be bothered about:confused1:

That's an Easy one, while your in the garden, someone may be in the house nicking the tele half the size of the wall and on the way out grabbing the keys for the lovely cars on the drive

Yes, or the door is locked, the keys are in a place out of site, the telly is put on in such away it is not coming off, I have just lit a Norwegian candle, the Mrs has brought out my tea and me and the days are chilling round the fire.

I am putting you on my ignore list Mr Lofthouse, you are just to depressing:laugh1: