Are Vermeer Chippers any good?

thebeanstalk

Bandit has in the past had a horrible habit of sending flawed "factory seconds" to NZ to be sold. The local agents who are great and honest have been stuck between the dishonest dealings of brush bandit and the clients who are victims of spending top dollar on flawed and badly patched up machines.

They obviously figure sending them to one of there smallest markets in a nice way of getting rid of them while not hurting their reputation.

whats up the the 9?

Dean is going to 'get' you for that!

I bet he's waiting for you outside of your yard with his mates to duff you up for telling FIBS!

hhhh!

Ty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you where less clumsy then you wouldn't need to weld it or belt it with a hammer...:001_rolleyes:

Ty

Okay okay, i should of said, if you need to fix it one day then as its made from predominately good quality steel then you may choose to use a welder or possibly a hammer!!!!

My old Vermeer 620i with 2500 hrs needed some welder TLC!!!

We own a Quadchip, don't even THINK about dropping a branch on it!:sneaky2:

Mostly made of eggshells and perishable goods with a Kubota inside.:001_rolleyes:

And YET...it can be moved with minimum of effort and over its life will chip as much of not more than other 'beefier' models but cost less in fuel whilst being towed.

Ty:001_smile:

I own a bc150 and rate it highly keep the blades Sharp and she'll eat any thing. Have had guys use it first time and are smitten.

I'd agree with other comments about the clutchless pto button I would prefer a lever and it has over heated but only twice in 2-3 years.

I vote yellow

We own a Quadchip, don't even THINK about dropping a branch on it!:sneaky2:

Mostly made of eggshells and perishable goods with a Kubota inside.:001_rolleyes:

And YET...it can be moved with minimum of effort and over its life will chip as much of not more than other 'beefier' models but cost less in fuel whilst being towed.

Ty:001_smile:

Definitely, my old Timberwolf was like that! some days i dream of a machine that doesn't take 3 people to push it, i borrow a 25hp 5" timber wolf on occasion and its brilliant, but it just doesn't eat wood like the 200 does.!!!