Climbing kit bags

Danavan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best small climbing bag ive had.........just about to replace for a new one after 3 years......its waterproof and can carry 38mtr rope......20mtr rope.....harness......pulleys.....tool rool.......handsaw and other bits and bobs. Really comfy to carry.......top bag!!!!

Royal-Mail-Bag.jpg.dad44908f1e5176bfff18071cd8c6997.jpg

hidden in this bag is 45m rope in its own bullrope bag with spiderjack, climbing spikes with guards!!, wirecore flip line, harness with all attachments i.e. lanyard, chainsaw bungee, all crabs i climb with and rope guide etc, in the little pouch there are my climbing gloves, split tail, random 5m spare lanyard, spare bridge for harness, and as you can see on the outside there are all the spare stuff i dont always use, buts its there for the groundies to see when i point it out. so everything i own for climbing is in or on this bag, and i know its going to last for years with all of that in it, hope this helps

IMG_0920.jpg.31c55a82c12df8de3341d87a5783d5b1.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg.ef8250cc0d795b3e549d8aea1c222b25.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have a mountain equipment duffle at the moment great very sturdy and dry bag. its similiar to the north face duffles. one problem never put your spikes at the bottom of your bag and throw i on the van as it ends up with some lovely holes in the bottom now :thumbdown:

Good gaff gaurds and a stien spike bag sorted that for me.....

But dragged mine out a truck only to tear it on a bit if metal.. Bottoms dual layer so its cool still watertight, But ye those stien bags are worth £15 to save ya holdall!

Edited by Dak

I use a suitcase. I started with one I found one next to a bin and am now on my third. Buy a cheap-ish suitcase with integral trolley and you can just wheel it around on site. Then when you put it down and unzip it the whole lid hinges back and you can find everything very easily. They usually have various internal/external pockets for gloves / karabiners, etc. They only last about a year but cost £20-odd.