Ashman-do you know him?

Hi all, if anyone knows a member going by the name of Ashman could you please let me know who and where he is, and inform him, that there is a Body language of trees book outstanding and its very much desired for a return.

Its beyond a reasonable over borrow, and time it came back:thumbdown:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please PM Tony any detail, putting names and addresses of members on the forum without their consent, is not a good idea.

Also the "thumbs down" is a little harsh Tony, you have no idea why he's not returned the book or not been on here for a while, there could be any number of perfectly valid reasons for this.

Please PM Tony any detail, putting names and addresses of members on the forum without their consent, is not a good idea.

Also the "thumbs down" is a little harsh Tony, you have no idea why he's not returned the book or not been on here for a while, there could be any number of perfectly valid reasons for this.

Huck, its been months, and Ive tried in vain to contact the guy, what do you expect me to do?

Tony, although your frustration is plainly evident & warranted, i believe Huck is completely right here and has offered up a sensible option for the way to handle your plea.

Ashman has not been on the site for over a month, so it could be that there is actually more to his no show with the book.

Perhaps you need to look at a different way of auditing who has the books and their personal details?

What about a fine system for clingers with money going to the children's trust ?

I see from the thread that Ashman held up his hands for holding on to the book and asked for an address to send it on to. That doesn't strike me as an action of someone wanting to keep it :confused1:

Although a ball ache, my advice would be to keep this thread bumped so that anyone who knows Ashman can try and the message to him.

Tony, although your frustration is plainly evident & warranted, i believe Huck is completely right here and has offered up a sensible option for the way to handle your plea.

Ashman has not been on the site for over a month, so it could be that there is actually more to his no show with the book.

Perhaps you need to look at a different way of auditing who has the books and their personal details?

What about a fine system for clingers with money going to the children's trust ?

I see from the thread that Ashman held up his hands for holding on to the book and asked for an address to send it on to. That doesn't strike me as an action of someone wanting to keep it :confused1:

Although a ball ache, my advice would be to keep this thread bumped so that anyone who knows Ashman can try and the message to him.

He was messaged several times way over a month ago, there is a label on the inside cover stating where to returnit to should the need arise, and am looking at the thread in a minute to find out if the previous loaner has the address still on record.

I bought and paid for that book with hard earned cash, it was my one and only copy and put into bookclub purely for the contribution it made to my own development and desperately wanted others to have access to it.

I have been given another copy and I wont put it into bookclub because Ive been without it for a long time and needed it for reference for a specific chapter.

to say I am frustrated is an understatement, and to get some stick over a frown smiley is unexpected, harsh? I was being refrained!:confused1:

I am going to forget about it, and move on, one going missing was to be expected, if it happens again I guess I will have to work out a system that is more suitable, but for now, its just a simple loan service to give as many folk as possible access to books, some of them very expensive and even out of print.

How the F have I ended up not just having huck breathing down my neck but now Mr Humphries too, I must be in the wrong.... somehow!

In the wrong, you? surely not :confused1:

It was always likely to happen tony, discover the flaw in it & change something so its unlikely to happen again :thumbup1:

accepted and in motion:thumbup1:

I only ever take notice of you, when you tell me off I know Im wrong!:lol:

good job it dont happen often, me being wrong i mean:lol::lol: