The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

I havnt spent any cold days under mine. Pick and choose the days.

Although a do have a bit of a new problem arising. I'm getting some feedback from wheels. The steering wheels will move left and right ever so slightly at low speed. Like its on train track sleepers.

Checked everything on it and all is fine, wheel bearings, bushes, rubbers, ball joints, steering box. I do have a nearly bald tyre on one side so its getting changed for new. See if it sorts the problem.

Started after I hit a pothole and it blew the front drivers side tyre, changed it for the spare that is nearly bald and its done it since then. So changing it back tomorrow to see if its anything to do with the wheel.

I havnt spent any cold days under mine. Pick and choose the days.

Although a do have a bit of a new problem arising. I'm getting some feedback from wheels. The steering wheels will move left and right ever so slightly at low speed. Like its on train track sleepers.

Checked everything on it and all is fine, wheel bearings, bushes, rubbers, ball joints, steering box. I do have a nearly bald tyre on one side so its getting changed for new. See if it sorts the problem.

Started after I hit a pothole and it blew the front drivers side tyre, changed it for the spare that is nearly bald and its done it since then. So changing it back tomorrow to see if its anything to do with the wheel.

Changed the wheel over for the new tyre today and all is good. Need to get a whole new wheel.

HI

Sorry for the late reply we've been working on our new training centre over the Christmas holiday, as I do chainsaws downstairs and cakes upstairs!

I'm pleased you like this landy although I do prefer the grey one I did. I'm always looking for ideas and tips from people on how to develop my cakes so think the garage overalls is fab as it puts a personal touch to it, as there always breaking down!!!! (my other half who drives a landy says they are like marmite love it or hate it)

Thanks for looking at my cakes

:001_smile:

Lovely job mate, the chassis looks in similar condition to my series 3, as seen earlier in the thread. One day I'll win the lottery and get it back on the road

Would love a nice series 3 !! ,or a friend has a white 90 v8 county that has sat in a barn for years !! i keep poking him to sell but hes holding on :biggrin:

P1050117-1.jpg.730aad1ff003663ea37a0b0895271fa3.jpg