The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

Looks good. I also have a transit tipper body and gear lined up - just need to check the hydraulics before stripping it out. Mine is a flat bed that is jacked up too high so was thinking of doing something similar. like your idea to get large storage area, had been wondering how to do it.

Thanks Gordon

^So I can embarrass boy racers at the lights ;) haha.Saying that the d22 will wipe the floor with a landy in regards to towing grunt.The newer navs are hideous offroad.A transit would be better off road haha

^So I can embarrass boy racers at the lights ;) haha.Saying that the d22 will wipe the floor with a landy in regards to towing grunt.The newer navs are hideous offroad.A transit would be better off road haha

My d22 after blowing it's engine and being fixed can barely pull the skin off custard. ECU and injector issue I think!

You may have the grunt but not the towing capacity or off road capability:)

only legally beats it in capacity,problem is land rover never built anything with any pulling power even the td5 in standard fettle needs its nipples ringing to make it move with any weight on back.The d22 has had some seriously frightening weights on in wet mud never got stuck, talking 4 ton cod on trailer minimum....Don't get me started on the new navarra tho absolute poor excuse of 4x4 off road.

still rather use the series 2a any day if it didnt cripple me in fuel bills. i love and hate land rovers in equal amounts ha ha.

only legally beats it in capacity,problem is land rover never built anything with any pulling power even the td5 in standard fettle needs its nipples ringing to make it move with any weight on back.The d22 has had some seriously frightening weights on in wet mud never got stuck, talking 4 ton cod on trailer minimum....Don't get me started on the new navarra tho absolute poor excuse of 4x4 off road.

still rather use the series 2a any day if it didnt cripple me in fuel bills. i love and hate land rovers in equal amounts ha ha.

HI YETI my last td5 with a j fern remap and intercooler with 200hp :thumbup1:pulled very well 3500kgs on trailer:thumbup1: if you need more power j fern your man jon :thumbup: