The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

what sort of cubic capacity chip box can i get on a 110, could i buy a good one for 3 grand i appreciate the info as this will be my first!!

Mines about 5m3 too (if I got rid of the toolboxes and had a plain box).

Problem with a 110 is finding a HD 3500KG version, and its easy to overload the rear axle before you reach 3.5ton.

Another one of mine taken last year, inspired by today's weather...

Been offered a band new unused (old stock) hydraulic superwinch, PTO pump, hoses etc for £1000. Needs a winch bumper, wire and roller fair lead to finish it. I am very tempted just feels a touch steep...

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1364043700.302141.jpg.2e60f3c3d57406799d5211b7985f2728.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk mobile app

Mines about 5m3 too (if I got rid of the toolboxes and had a plain box).

Problem with a 110 is finding a HD 3500KG version, and its easy to overload the rear axle before you reach 3.5ton.

Another one of mine taken last year, inspired by today's weather...

Been offered a band new unused (old stock) hydraulic superwinch, PTO pump, hoses etc for £1000. Needs a winch bumper, wire and roller fair lead to finish it. I am very tempted just feels a touch steep...

[ATTACH]118386[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk mobile app

HI MATE nice 110 what tyres do you run thanks jon :thumbup:

Heres my old chuggerboom, loved it to bits. Everywhere I tried to go it went. Lovely 200tdi in it from new. Lost first gear, then viscous coupling seized but was still plodding on pulling out roots and carting gear around the forest. Used to pull my old sankey trailer full of logs without a problem. Then the front diff went pop and the bits I would have to replace while doing that job was too much so sold it on to a Frenchman.

track2.jpg

track7.jpg

range2.jpg

track6.jpg

I can't even put a wheel off road in the Transit without it getting stuck, would have another landrover in a shot.

Nooo. Pto and hydraulics plus winch thats not far off the money as long as serviced. Search out new seals before fitting.

Brand new/ unused old stock, still think it would need new seals?

Jon- I run 265/75/16s I think. BFG All Terrains. I drive over customer lawns alot so want a nice wide tyre without too aggressive tread, I don't usually leave a mark :)

Charlie.

o.k. cheers will measure the transit and compare,just would like something with 4wd

You will carry more legally with the landy. Assuming you go for a 110 3500kgs(a 130 has less payload) and use ally tipper body, compared to same on the tranny the cubic capacity doesnt matter a jot.

Unless you are not running on the road, or running illeaglly that is:sneaky2: