In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I love it here. In fact I'm looking at Fox cottage where I retreat to sometimes right in the distance....day dreaming about the future. Got some nice tree work to look forward to soon..you have to walk before you can run and as a team we are only a few weeks old.....the wait is almost over! Watch this space;)

Hi Paul great pics there mate thanks Jon

Thanks Jon. Weardale/Pennines was were I spent a lot of time as a kid. Parents bought the cottage in 73. Was delapidated and they did it up. So I used to play up on the moors and in the quarry....in fact it was on the edge of that quarry that i found an old Yew tree stump and spent ages one stormy night wrestling it out of the ground with my bare hands that later became the lamp I made. A long time ago.

1415943507681.jpg.4a7899a54fd43149ee9a5636ccd96d8e.jpg

Last night when I got home I opened the front door and was met with the most wonderful and familiar aroma....My mother was baking for xmas. The smell was sweet, and buttery.Biggest test of will power yet.there were about 30 mince pies fresh out of the oven.i'm seeing too many benefits to give in to temptation but it was the biggest test yet! But after my third week I am still pie, pastry and beer free.

1415947188867.jpg.201a59a5ed5177f8669aeab4e3c94c24.jpg

1415947174730.jpg.d3bda883848577304ad9b05073e59193.jpg

1415947161596.jpg.f38ede0c5ffcd5a8f5ebe7c2a094b352.jpg

1415947146992.jpg.197f15b6567b43e8fdd6efa2d201ee73.jpg

It was the aroma....which ever way I looked the smell was still infusing into my nostrils. I'm really enjoying diet now....the gym was never for me...just an adjustment in food choices.. I'm really enjoying veg and fruit at the moment.Not had meat in yhree weeks but lots of different kinds of fish....looking forward to a tipple at Xmas or a beer when I next see Hodge but until then I am alcohol free

I never missed London...only my Girlfriend so I began serious comfort eating and drinking the moment I left......I'm over it now so I need to return to the man I was before I met her which is my avatar picture....just after my hernia repair and just before Mrs Fox.