In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

The build quality feels exceptional. I may get to review it so will know more then.Good to meet you too Mr Huck. I know they sold a few launchers....Steve bullman had one and looked suspiciously like some kind of secret service agent holding the black case it comes in.:cool::D

Haha, so it was Mr B who bought the one they had, I tried to buy it, but it was already spoken for :001_rolleyes:

Hopefully he'll post a vid of it in action :thumbup:

I saw a couple of great innovations at the show like the throwbag launcher demonstrated by Craig Johnson and the chain sharpener and of course the brilliant RC 3001 with pre-tensioner but my top spot goes to this harness out soon (with a sub £200 price tag) from Marlow.

Hi silk hope all good and you injoyd spending most of the Friday night and steady in our company? Was a fun few days and look forward to many more with yourself and all the rest of the lads.

Anyway just to say have e-mailed joe from Marlow who is the Midlands rep and have made him aware that the harness is on your blog and have ask'd him ref availability of the it.

When I saw it on Thursday and had a look at it I thought that if they price it right they have a winner on the harness market. Glad I took you and showed it to you and confirming what I already knew.spot on😜

It is quite a bit of kit...the protective black case contains a "safe" projectile and standard one...three types of black powder charge drpending on the height you want to achieve....but the really clever thing is that the line pays out without any resistance....shall try and find a picture.