In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I have missed my Grandchildren over the last couple of months but have actually spent more time with Oscar online talking on Video as I took the dog and doing tree indents with him and generally discussing stuff.I will certainly be one of the best Grandfathers on Fortnite?.I have realised how much love we have within our Family through all the Birthday Zoom chats.I have been able to do all the jobs in the house and garden for my Mother and again realised how lucky I was to be adopted by such an amazing couple.I have never been bored and even though most of my free time has been spent in my small room I have been able to organise everything to do with me and my future.It will be a few more months before I venture anywhere public and that kind of suits me.I have had my first week back on a more healthy lifestyle.I have eaten well for three months but as anyone over 50 knows the pounds start to add on around the waist so I am pleased to hear that exercise is now permitted.The only things I have really craved has been the Gym so the thought of being able to cycle every day is fantastic.Hopefully Tree work will increase too.

20200523_051925.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally burned off the calories from spending weeks indoors.Since exercise has been unlimited I have rekindled my love of cycling clocking up between 6-10 miles per day up and down the seven hills of my hometown and i feel amazing.

20200602_185742.jpg

• Like 2