In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

That was then and all in the past but this is now...CHAPTER 2020  "Double 20,Double rope"   Going to do my first tree job using two ropes.So I am preparing with my usual morning routine followed by a read through of all the legislation etc that is very current on many Arb platforms recently.

20191204_084735.jpg

• Like 1

I rise even earlier these days.I can hear the birds tweeting,I like that.I want to be sure that I understand exactly how I a supposed to impliment my climbing systems today so I shall re-read the article from the Arb magazine that is after a quick wander out with the dog.I washed my kit and the weather looks good today.I,m looking forward to this! I don,t start the day with Coffee anymore.I,ll do some leg raises then have some freshly squeezed orange juice.Coffee can wait.A quick skirmish on Fortnite will wake my brain up???

20191204_181151.jpg

I don,t spend much time on the internet much these days.I do post on Facebook but that will be getting the chop no doubt.The feeds you don,t request to see are so mind boggling and brainwashing that it feels like some kind of media poison.....Arbtalk will always feel like home though.I like the way you can choose what to follow or read.However there is a group on FB that does make me chuckle but I think that has something to do with my age.I would like to add you on here if that,s ok Mick? Would that be ok? Are you on Facebook Mr Dempsey? I know you would appreciate the posts.

FB_IMG_1575517433354.jpg

I know a couple of climbers who have been using the two rope system for a number of years now.I began as many of us do using both ends of my rope.But I was very happy and always safe using what will now be known as the old system....So this was my final one rope work climb.

20191205_044332.jpg

• Like 2

Yesterdays job was a medium size back garden Tree.Spec was nothing interesting.I just wanted to employ the two rope system.It was a busy tree as I call it.Not easy to navigate but I was going to climb and work as recommended.At first I had decided to use two ZigZags.

20191205_093744.jpg

• Like 2