In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

After a speedy drive from where Jon kindly picked me up at Bath..with one short tailback..we were cruising towards Ragley Hall (Via a toilet break...that Scrumpy goes through you like a Porsche:lol:)...finally we were behind the welcome sight of a Landy towards Mecca!:001_smile:...Maggie the Labradoodle was very happy to be out and about...Pictures of people including My mate Ian Flatters who did very well on the Pole climbing:thumbup1: The Gentleman with the Grey hair is 79 years old and beat some of the youngsters in his time to the top:thumbup1: Massive respect yet again proving that climbing isn,t a young man,s game:sneaky2::001_rolleyes:... JohnP and his "Storm kettle" Eggsarascel... Pete,his Dad and Will ,AKA Yaffle trees.Walked a LONG way up to the Arbtalk stand to see Steve and Mr collins...Free Hog Roast at the Bandit site which was DELICIOUS!!...and a big Bowl of Paella....Me and john got the chicken Noodle with Extra Hot Chilli sauce...Ate and Drank well this Day:thumbup:...I have to say i was VERY impressed with the Lads (and Lasses) at Honey

Brothers..Marc was given a crash course in Advanced Rigging/loading and first class service...therefore he parted with his hard earned cash...as i did....nearly turned to the "Dark Side" As i watched this American(Canadian Dude) pitching the ZK2 Rope Wrench....Great Pitch Bro!:thumbup:....They had a Pfanner

Protos helmet which i tried on....What an innovation!! snug as a glove,ultra comfy and light!...ear defenders tuck right inside and when put over the ears are totally noise cancelling..i wanted it a LOT!....wasn,t for sale....GUTTED!:001_huh:....I will be getting one when they are available....Fantastic:thumbup1: ....Ted gave us all an Easy-lift Shirt each........and then he was gone:001_smile: Bon Voyage E.L.G...and goodbye APF....................................until the next time:biggrin:

Nice narrative Silky Fox, you wild and crazy guy from cloud 9:lol:. Made it safely home and making plans for next years adventures at the APF 2013.

Many thanks for all who visited and hats off to all the competitors for the pole climbing events, ESP. Ian:thumbup1:. Raised a total of about £40 for The Children's Trust. A good start. Thanks for the great weather, I guess that back order of Florida Sunshine yins placed arrived just in time:sneaky2:

My welcome and stay was really a joy and my new found driving skills along with the ELH will continue the living legend of the:

The easy-lift guy:thumbup: All the best!

Ted Scovitch

AKA, The easy-lift guy

After a speedy drive from where Jon kindly picked me up at Bath..with one short tailback..we were cruising towards Ragley Hall (Via a toilet break...that Scrumpy goes through you like a Porsche:lol:)...finally we were behind the welcome sight of a Landy towards Mecca!:001_smile:...Maggie the Labradoodle was very happy to be out and about...Pictures of people including My mate Ian Flatters who did very well on the Pole climbing:thumbup1: The Gentleman with the Grey hair is 79 years old and beat some of the youngsters in his time to the top:thumbup1: Massive respect yet again proving that climbing isn,t a young man,s game:sneaky2::001_rolleyes:... JohnP and his "Storm kettle" Eggsarascel... Pete,his Dad and Will ,AKA Yaffle trees.Walked a LONG way up to the Arbtalk stand to see Steve and Mr collins...Free Hog Roast at the Bandit site which was DELICIOUS!!...and a big Bowl of Paella....Me and john got the chicken Noodle with Extra Hot Chilli sauce...Ate and Drank well this Day:thumbup:...I have to say i was VERY impressed with the Lads (and Lasses) at Honey

Brothers..Marc was given a crash course in Advanced Rigging/loading and first class service...therefore he parted with his hard earned cash...as i did....nearly turned to the "Dark Side" As i watched this American(Canadian Dude) pitching the ZK2 Rope Wrench....Great Pitch Bro!:thumbup:....They had a Pfanner

Protos helmet which i tried on....What an innovation!! snug as a glove,ultra comfy and light!...ear defenders tuck right inside and when put over the ears are totally noise cancelling..i wanted it a LOT!....wasn,t for sale....GUTTED!:001_huh:....I will be getting one when they are available....Fantastic:thumbup1: ....Ted gave us all an Easy-lift Shirt each........and then he was gone:001_smile: Bon Voyage E.L.G...and goodbye APF....................................until the next time:biggrin:

Nice narrative Silky Fox, you wild and crazy guy from cloud 9:lol:. Made it safely home and making plans for next years adventures at the APF 2013.

Many thanks for all who visited and hats off to all the competitors for the pole climbing events, ESP. Ian:thumbup1:. Raised a total of about £40 for The Children's Trust. A good start. Thanks for the great weather, I guess that back order of Florida Sunshine yins placed arrived just in time:sneaky2:

My welcome and stay was really a joy and my new found driving skills along with the ELH will continue the living legend of the:

The easy-lift guy:thumbup: All the best!

Ted Scovitch

AKA, The easy-lift guy