In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Make sure you post pictures of when you get your Mog mate! I've never felt better thanks.Body and mind. Up until today i had never even tried to do push ups seriously but this morning i managed 5 sets of 15!.. How are you getting on with your 160T?

Here you go mate

Just got back in from the journey up north and she looks cracking, vos have done a great job. had a good drive in her and a thorough play with all the controls so I'm very happy and now awaiting confirmation of delivery hopefully for next week. 🤞

That's some good reps on those push ups mate, Have you tried the bring Sally up challenge yet it's a killer.

That little saw I won at the arbshow is an absolute gem. It's the first saw on the truck in the morning, it's worth its weight in gold. It's had a hammering on anything and everything we can throw at it and it Doesn't get affected by the rain, as yet! And it's worked through some messy weather recently. I can honestly say I'll be getting another and spare batteries. The amount of production you can get out of one battery is massive. The lads love it. Anyone who is sceptical about them should try one for a week or two they won't put them down.

Enjoy the pics mate, have you had a go at swimming yet? It really give you a good workout, try breaststroke and see how many lengths you can do in half an hour.
8fa92de1f5643ee969604c130a107a5e.jpg657503d68c31a29c930ddd937e134147.jpg6a0f64da39e6fc269fc97d8bbff9d4e1.jpge9672a81bc29a767b4b1fb5cba6fc484.jpgbc92c35cb3dfb2f2424fa9ecfe06cc3b.jpg

d8559d2125bfe068648ac3f721f92155.jpg
  • Like 5

Geoff mate!!!!.....i'm speechless!!! (Well,almost) thank you so much for that fantastic response.Firstly,not tried that challenge yet but my fitness levels are going through the roof right now. 2.The 160T is a Gamechanger for sure.My go to pruner,EVERYTIME! and 3. What an absolutely Beautiful Unimog! Absolute cracker....i need to see it in the flash....do a day or two work with you in the future...Keep in touch mate.

Geoff mate!!!!.....i'm speechless!!! (Well,almost) thank you so much for that fantastic response.Firstly,not tried that challenge yet but my fitness levels are going through the roof right now. 2.The 160T is a Gamechanger for sure.My go to pruner,EVERYTIME! and 3. What an absolutely Beautiful Unimog! Absolute cracker....i need to see it in the flash....do a day or two work with you in the future...Keep in touch mate.

Thanks mate, have a great weekend, your more than welcome to come and do some work when your down my way and give the mog a blast. See you soon.

On 07/09/2017 at 12:56, stihlmadasever said:

Love catching up with your daily goings on silky,very inspirational reading this thread.

Keep fit 

Keep happy

Keep goin mate

That's kind of you to say.I hope it does inspire.I feel it is my duty to promote all things Arboricultural and positive in Life.

20170908_123912-1.jpg

Just purchased this fine thing.I'm doing about 10 miles each day after the Gym and with the nights drawing in i was i need of a decent beam.I cycle the same route which is all cycle path heavily lit up except for half a mile or so.I like build quality and feature packed gadgets so this American machined light ticked all the boxes.

20170909_092118.jpg

20170909_092139.jpg

20170909_103222.jpg

20170909_103252.jpg

20170909_103331.jpg

20170909_104305.jpg