In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Hello Geoff...i keep finding more abd more pictures...great to have met you and your lad.

Hi Paul great to meet you too mate, glad you had a good show, little Alfie loved it aswell. Next job is to get the mrs and kids down to the arboretum for a day as it looks beautiful.

You will have to let me know when your next down my way and if you fancy it You can stop round ours enjoy some Midlands hospitality, and I'll organise some work with me and my lads,

Also on a side note I must say a big thanks to 5shires who half inched some burgers and sausages from Kevs barbecue nice to meet you Wayne.

(sorry Kev, nice to meet you too and cheers for the food;)

A couple of pics for you to add to the thread silky

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465307182.749028.jpg.95c27fa8a203cf4632dcd54e84d3c66f.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465307069.429643.jpg.ab2a8046ab01cf095d85f37bc9def158.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465307096.051959.jpg.c9efca943245a3a81a327b41cb13b980.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465307105.691203.jpg.5af59cd3042a2b21cb85de63023c3279.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1465307142.513883.jpg.a38190a90e340b985393acee73c751d7.jpg

New friends and their products.....

Hi Paul, good to meet you at the show, see you next year mate! The Norcar crew will be at the APF later in the year, don't think I'll make it, back out on the high sea's working on the diving gear.

The team line up left to right, Richard, a retired gent that worked at the tractor dealer next to the pub you camped at. Emma, head of admin and smooth running at Norcar HQ, Andy Cox the main man. Last in the line up is me, Rob.

Back home now after five days away, burnt to a crisp but what a good time i had meeting all the new folk and none stop talking about the machines. Stopped in Stockport for my Nans 81st on the way home on Sunday, then went in past Clarks Forestry in Dumfries to get some Pfanner boots and saw strides. Never got a chance at the show. Yvonne Clark was sport on to deal with, she was at the Arb show to with Pfanner blue tooth head sets. I had a try in the shop, very cool kit.

Cheers Mr Fox

Hi Paul great to meet you too mate, glad you had a good show, little Alfie loved it aswell. Next job is to get the mrs and kids down to the arboretum for a day as it looks beautiful.

You will have to let me know when your next down my way and if you fancy it You can stop round ours enjoy some Midlands hospitality, and I'll organise some work with me and my lads,

Also on a side note I must say a big thanks to 5shires who half inched some burgers and sausages from Kevs barbecue nice to meet you Wayne.

(sorry Kev, nice to meet you too and cheers for the food;)

A couple of pics for you to add to the thread silky

[ATTACH]206212[/ATTACH][ATTACH]206213[/ATTACH][ATTACH]206214[/ATTACH][ATTACH]206215[/ATTACH][ATTACH]206216[/ATTACH]

Hi geoffers. All the food I gave you was mine...gave the ginger Vikings wife a £10er to get burgers etc from shop in tetbury...and your welcome...you can return the favour at the APF. Nice to meet you anyway...you based Midlands? Am in Droitwich. Any way all good and we are a big happy family...een though we only meet up may be once or twice a year.

Your too kind lads...it's nice to be appreciated.As i have always said i just like to share my life in the tree world i occupy and full on positivity in everything i do....i wanted one purchase from the Arbshow.A standard Kit bag and am very pleased with my DMM porter.

A silkster...great catch up Friday sorry couldn't spend more time around the pub and campsite...anyway I did want to show you the new rope/kit bag I got from TREEKIT. The new courent cross pro. It's fab...has everything you need in a kit bag, and even folds out flat and one good accessory is a elastic helmet holder on the out side rather then trying to squeeze it in the bag, just wonders if you had a look at it before you brought the DMM PORTER.

Hi geoffers. All the food I gave you was mine...gave the ginger Vikings wife a £10er to get burgers etc from shop in tetbury...and your welcome...you can return the favour at the APF. Nice to meet you anyway...you based Midlands? Am in Droitwich. Any way all good and we are a big happy family...een though we only meet up may be once or twice a year.

My apologies 5shires, thanks very much for the grub, I'll make sure I bring the Landy full of grub for the apf.

I was Born in Coventry and grew up in Warwickshire and I now live in Daventry. Nice part of the world where you're from Wayne, I've been to some rare young farmers do's out that way in the past. Nice meeting you mate.

My apologies 5shires, thanks very much for the grub, I'll make sure I bring the Landy full of grub for the apf.

I was Born in Coventry and grew up in Warwickshire and I now live in Daventry. Nice part of the world where you're from Wayne, I've been to some rare young farmers do's out that way in the past. Nice meeting you mate.

Worcestershire but based in droitwich. And yes have some good young farmers do's around here. See you at the APF.septmber.

Worcestershire but based in droitwich. And yes have some good young farmers do's around here. See you at the APF.septmber.

Think if I'm ever forced to stop at outlaws and need to escape I'll be sending you a message as they ain't far away at Feckenham.

Think if I'm ever forced to stop at outlaws and need to escape I'll be sending you a message as they ain't far away at Feckenham.

Hi John...really? That's spooky. Am always up that way at S E Davis for my sand etc..one of the only few places left that still sell it lose and not in ton bags.

If you ever down again give me a shout and we can have a beer...on me of course.

After yesterday's job i was talking to a bloke nearby who kept hens..."freshest egg you'll ever taste",he said. and he gave me one saying,"Stick that in your pocket"....So i did and gave it to my Thai friend that night and she made me a rather nice Pork,egg and Jasmine rice dish.

1465439629618.jpg.6e50ff67651c6bdc87ed4d29cbf425f9.jpg

1465439894574.jpg.b6545e12bf7d821a84050e06726eaff3.jpg

1465439904022.jpg.727618eb394498a380e07d04568edb32.jpg

1465439920693.jpg.1060e94b7bc2fa3f84093dcb5a7b70a9.jpg