In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

.........it was forecast rain and look!! Bright sunshine, a little cooler in the mornings now buy thats just what we like aint it.

Clear blue sky and a laurel hedge on the horizon.

Just had an email last night securing an over mature beech to come down which will be a MEWP job, karma for all those 13 nasty conifer jobs i looked at last weekend.

.........it was forecast rain and look!! Bright sunshine, a little cooler in the mornings now buy thats just what we like aint it.

Clear blue sky and a laurel hedge on the horizon.

Just had an email last night securing an over mature beech to come down which will be a MEWP job, karma for all those 13 nasty conifer jobs i looked at last weekend.

Hi Chris mate you just made lol lol lol it a little colder now the morning mate is it winter there yet well mate Jon

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1376330099.780456.jpg.cfe5d6b7bf0b5db3733ff8229106f989.jpg

Had a cracking day today, lots of happy customers, the last customer (a German lady) had even baked us lavender biscuits! mm mm mmmm wow

We had lovely working co furious today 16 degrees and blue sky's until half an hour away from finishing, I was up a plum reducing it with my silky and the rain and hail stones started, my god I've not seen rain like it, not since thunder Thursday!

We got soaked to our kegs within seconds

Got a great day tomorrow, private school pruning and felling them onto a felling job in Durham

Came out for tea with the family and finally got a pint, I've not had a John Smiths for years and I love it!

Sent using my carrier pigeon

How abouts this grit a prezzy from a customer....

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1376372865.339757.jpg.dd4a2a5e802a659075e583eda7d09768.jpg

We did a weeks work thinning a woodland for a female property developer and look what was under a sheet in her living room when I went to collect payment, she told me she had a little something for me...

It is now my favourite possession.

My other favourite is my cows head

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1376373038.496891.jpg.2cbf8caff7e5839ecb139c3ef3751fdd.jpg

Have a good day everyone!

Sent using my carrier pigeon