In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Punt away mate:)...i hope you're reading this Mr Stockbridge:rolleyes:...hope your fee hasn't gone up:p...whatever happens,happens

..i'm just doing what i'm doing...I Express myself:thumbup:..walked over kew bridge to get the sunset shot and bumped into these Great Danes...(literally)...my life is so Random...So i get to the "Botanist" at kew...i fine establishment serving such delights as "humulus lupulus",a real ale..:beer:...it also has it' s own micro brewery inside...oh.....and Kew Gardens next door.:thumbup::thumbup:....so if ever we have an Arbtalk Social event at the "World famous!!! Royal Botanic Gardens...15,000 tree specimins"" etc etc....then we would have refreshment nearby....until then....cheers!:beer::)

uploadfromtaptalk1346787472395.jpg.3d6bfc38f8bc58adbca20cecc1e5f9ad.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346787446205.jpg.83985be12034bb398037b6986705931b.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346787420345.jpg.53178ca749285dea61069e55fc497da4.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346787382155.jpg.1364dce2a39635145a1b6d614fcb0cad.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346787363704.jpg.e9dd7261e4f522579449364e105deeed.jpg

• Like 1

No....No Funds.. this is only my third week of earning as self employed. I only had one pound three weeks ago:lol:..Athread is all this is at the moment..Right now i,m anticipating the birth of my first Grandchild....and doing various climbing jobs and have had some very nice offers from a few very kind people including MattyF:thumbup1::thumbup1: nice one! So yeah some kind of media thin g would be cool ..i am a working Arborist again and my time is taken up Grafting:001_smile::001_smile: Keep it in the Piple line cos i,m well up for it...Just have to get my priorities right and at this moment it means Tree work...as much as i can get:001_rolleyes:

• Like 1

This thred has had me hooked and shows that if you have a good P M A towards work work an pay will find you. Hats off to you sir and i hope it continues for you.

The photos say it all and remind me i must start taking more myself.

The photo of the ivy coved bike is what silkys will be like in a few years time when he is driving about in a fully pimpt VW camper/arboricultural opperations on site tecnical surport vehical.

• Like 1

No....No Funds.. this is only my third week of earning as self employed. I only had one pound three weeks ago:lol:..Athread is all this is at the moment..Right now i,m anticipating the birth of my first Grandchild....and doing various climbing jobs and have had some very nice offers from a few very kind people including MattyF:thumbup1::thumbup1: nice one! So yeah some kind of media thin g would be cool ..i am a working Arborist again and my time is taken up Grafting:001_smile::001_smile: Keep it in the Piple line cos i,m well up for it...Just have to get my priorities right and at this moment it means Tree work...as much as i can get:001_rolleyes:

HI SILKY good on you mate for getting out there and doing it mate keep us all posted on how your getting on mate nice one jon :thumbup:

..so if ever we have an Arbtalk Social event at the "World famous!!! Royal Botanic Gardens...15,000 tree specimins"" etc etc.

Is that an invite? Maybe an autumnal colour get together? Btw silky, the offer a few weeks back still stands, being as you are doing some travelling and all:thumbup: