In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I have read this thread from day one and it is certainly entertaining, but I'll bet most of the people clapping Paul on the back for putting all his 'adventures' on this thread have a healthy wage packet coming in every week from their various jobs, business's etc, and most will have their own homes too.

Unless I am very much mistaken, this thread isnt putting food on Paul's table or paying any bills.

I think the occasional post like 'mountain man's' may well do Paul a favour in the long term, it keeps things real.

I wish you all the best Paul :thumbup1:

But, with respect, you need to meet the man in order to judge him.

Paul knows exactly where he is, and where he wants to be.

Very true Garden . And having met me you will have a very good idea of what I'm about.the bottom line is that I have no interest in what mountain man wrote...it was so negative and the first of it's kind in 846 or so pages.so it was certainly a one off;) my thread contains a fraction of the events in my life. It is just for Random stuff. It is for whatever the reader wants it to be.most of my work search is done face to face or on the telephone..I get very few messages...if anything,desperate times is about "Positivity" and "meeting people" with plenty of "Enthusiasm" thrown in for good measure....I've been doing what I do for 21 years now and am a very capable infividual as anyone who has worked with me will tell you.i welcome positive vibes and advice from anyone and everyone about everything but I am too long in the root to listen or acknowledge rant regarding myself....I just hit the Ignore button instantly.....that's how I roll....Nuff Said....I'm off to Lincoln!

1421317680507.jpg.d175048a1ce4198cbd5b1070936d5fd0.jpg

Very true Garden . And having met me you will have a very good idea of what I'm about.the bottom line is that I have no interest in what mountain man wrote...it was so negative and the first of it's kind in 846 or so pages.so it was certainly a one off;) my thread contains a fraction of the events in my life. It is just for Random stuff. It is for whatever the reader wants it to be.most of my work search is done face to face or on the telephone..I get very few messages...if anything,desperate times is about "Positivity" and "meeting people" with plenty of "Enthusiasm" thrown in for good measure....I've been doing what I do for 21 years now and am a very capable infividual as anyone who has worked with me will tell you.i welcome positive vibes and advice from anyone and everyone about everything but I am too long in the root to listen or acknowledge rant regarding myself....I just hit the Ignore button instantly.....that's how I roll....Nuff Said....I'm off to Lincoln!

HI PAUL you do your stuff today carry with what your happy with does matter what this MM has to say keep with it we will meet up soon paul thanks jon :thumbup:

3 weeks ago I'd never heard of Risholme college until I got a message saying would I like to come down for the day? Racing down the motorway through horizontal rain now buzzin! Passed through Richmond and who should I bump into? Mr Gray Git himself....you couldn't scriptmy life...phone's been ringing all day (thanks Charlton chips) and Mr Hobbsurf has made me an offer I cannot refuse:thumbup:it's all systems go!

1421349529881.jpg.922a6c6eed4ae75f00b7d92ba15cbc3e.jpg

1421349520786.jpg.3068eff784f3d4c68e26b5717b96bce6.jpg

1421349511071.jpg.90e06aa5b6b2ed672cec7f48b4c4551d.jpg