Arborwear Ascent trousers.

Mark Bolam

To late Mark, I have photo shopped a picture of you in Speedos and flip flops section felling a Leylandaii and sent it to the relevant non producers, expect a ugly call in the morning and prepare yourself for zip ties and a stiff interrogation.

If your wondering about the picture, I took it from my private collection.

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

How long does this stuff normally take to arrive? Does it come from the US or is there a UK depot? I ordered a couple of pairs of trousers on the 21st and been rushing home hoping they arrived ever since. :laugh1: Maybe a bit impatient but postage is usually pretty quick with everything else.

Had a pair of these trousers for nearly a year now. Cracking for summer pruning work. Very stretchy and comfatable. Seem to be wearing well too. Few little frays of the stitching but nothing major. Look the mutts nuts too :thumbup:

Think mine took a little over a week to arrive,belive they come from Honeybros. Address is the same.

Edited by taffupatree
Added a bit

How long does this stuff normally take to arrive? Does it come from the US or is there a UK depot? I ordered a couple of pairs of trousers on the 21st and been rushing home hoping they arrived ever since. :laugh1: Maybe a bit impatient but postage is usually pretty quick with everything else.

We do keep stock in the UK of popular items. We are still finding our feet as to the colours and products the UK & European markets purchase.

Our site does state when selecting products and colour/size if it's in stock or if it's a selection that is 7 - 10 working days.

We bring in a shipment once per week so the wait is normally never more than 10 working days at the most. Our tip is to get your orders in by Sunday evening as we place our weekly order on a Monday for delivery with us Wednesday and you guys Thursday.

We do keep stock in the UK of popular items. We are still finding our feet as to the colours and products the UK & European markets purchase.

Our site does state when selecting products and colour/size if it's in stock or if it's a selection that is 7 - 10 working days.

We bring in a shipment once per week so the wait is normally never more than 10 working days at the most. Our tip is to get your orders in by Sunday evening as we place our weekly order on a Monday for delivery with us Wednesday and you guys Thursday.

Ok thanks for the info, I cant say I noticed any information on whether or not they were in stock but hopefully they will arrive some time this week.

Ill be sure to post a review of my findings.:thumbup1:........................................starting with the ridiculous delivery times.:lol::lol: