Lanyard set up

Dog Tag

As I said "natural progression for me"

These are always personal things.

With you now but my style I've never felt the need for anything longer, although I have thought about getting the CE lanyard in the 5m length, :biggrin:

Thanks mate

You contradict. But as we all know, Each person has their own style based on what they desire to suit their needs.

Deerman is the guy that got me thinking about the long lanyard that can be used as an SRTWP line. He has a 10m lanyard.

I think I'll end up with a short medium and long lanyard. The Cinch will be perfect as there are no knots or a pulley or hitch cord to fiddle with to change lanyard rope.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said "natural progression for me"

These are always personal things.

You contradict. But as we all know, Each person has their own style based on what they desire to suit their needs.

Deerman is the guy that got me thinking about the long lanyard that can be used as an SRTWP line. He has a 10m lanyard.

I think I'll end up with a short medium and long lanyard. The Cinch will be perfect as there are no knots or a pulley or hitch cord to fiddle with to change lanyard rope.

It was not ment to be a contradiction mate, I ment as I was looking at buying and thought what benefits would be in it for me using a longer one than I already use, I also use mine the way you do, it was just a passing thought :001_smile:

I've got a 4m edeldrid flashlight dynamic lanyard running through a cinch. Normally have about 1.5m-2m daisy chained up out of the way. A small yachting Clevis hold is out of the way, 1 pull and it all opens up. And also a 6mm globe prussic to single line the lanyard when needed.

It was not ment to be a contradiction mate, I ment as I was looking at buying and thought what benefits would be in it for me using a longer one than I already use, I also use mine the way you do, it was just a passing thought :001_smile:

Oops, the downfall of text communication mate. I didn't mean it that way, sorry.

Anyway, It works out well for me some of the time and is a pain the rest of the time. Hence the thought of three or two different lengths.

I love the Cinch especially now I have it on 10mm. It was awful on 11mm. It just really suits what I want to feel in my gear.:thumbup:

Keep safe.

I've got a 4m edeldrid flashlight dynamic lanyard running through a cinch. Normally have about 1.5m-2m daisy chained up out of the way. A small yachting Clevis hold is out of the way, 1 pull and it all opens up. And also a 6mm globe prussic to single line the lanyard when needed.

When are the stitched lanyards for the cinch going to be available from Treetools Drew?

I find clipping in a small redirect where I would normally put my lanyard round helps with positioning while Srwp-ing

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2