N.F.U Qoute.

Mick Stockbridge

You do seem to get different answers from different people I must admit. I'm mainly grounds maintenance but need tree work without a height restriction. Also most of my staff are bona fide subbies, but some are not so I do need employers liability for those that are not (and possibly the subbies - don't want to get caught up in that argument.....)

Rob

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do seem to get different answers from different people I must admit. I'm mainly grounds maintenance but need tree work without a height restriction. Also most of my staff are bona fide subbies, but some are not so I do need employers liability for those that are not (and possibly the subbies - don't want to get caught up in that argument.....)

Rob

yes you do

end of

i have no staff and i have to have employers liability for subbies and even if wife or customer helped or your mate even if no money is involved

Got a call from the NFU a few hours ago and because I insure my truck and chipper with them they will give me an extra discount of £50..........Sounds to me like these people are clutching at straws,however I,m running out of time because one way or another I have to renew soon.If youre looking to renew soon have a haggle, after all it wont cost you nothing and could save you a few squid.

Well thank you Stevie, AKA SWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt1:

The NFU got back to me today, they will give me the same cover as Lycetts PLUS £3000 saws etc under £500 each, ms880@£1200,066@£850 and stump grinder at £2500, all for the best part of £1000 less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt1:

So I rang Lycetts and canceled my policy, they asked why I told them, they did not even try to beat my new quote.

I owe you a pint mate!!!!!!!!!!:001_cool: