ANYONE have halfords industrial tool cabinet

mendiplogs

Hi all thanks for that I no snap on is the best jon

with respect it's not the best, far from it, a lot of it is stock kit at treble the price, you get the comfort that if it breaks they will fix or replace it, they can afford to, you bought three of them.

I have a small cebora mig welder, a mate has the same unit complete with cebora badge on the back except his says snap on on the front, he payed three times the price.

I have a stainless roll cabinet from Costco made by csps

It's like this but costs less from costco

41" Stainless Steel Tool Box Chest Roll Cab Brand New | eBay

A mate at the mot station has a snap on that's the same size and specification, he is dripped up to the tune of 3 grand.

HI ALL anyone out there have a halfords industrial tool cabinet there on offer now and what tool cabinet do you all have thanks all :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

We have one of the Black Halford industrial cabinets on wheels. About 3 ft high and the same wide. Must be at least 10-12 years old now. The drawer motion is still as smooth as the day I bought it. I'd have no hesitation being another. :001_smile: